WoW account, 85 hunter, mage, druid. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Gabeco's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW account, 85 hunter, mage, druid.

I’m selling my World of Warcraft account for $120, but am willing to negotiate. I have recently left wow, and am looking to put the money towards upgrading my PC. The account has a license for WoW up until Cata, a license for vanilla and BC, a Diablo 3 license, with only 3 months left to be payed off on the annual pass, and MoP Beta License. The WoW1 License has 3 lvl 85 characters, and 1 lvl 65 character. The WoW2 License has 1 lvl 65 shaman and was recruited by the original account, so by paying for 2 months on this, you can obtain a free month on the original account, and the obsidian nightwing mount. The Diablo 3 License has a level 53 Demon Hunter with great gear.

Here is the information for the characters on the wow account:

-All of my characters reside on Kil’jaeden Alliance, which is currently one of the top servers. It is the top server in the world for World pvp, and is also a great server for Rated PvP, as well as housing many great raiding guilds, including some always competing for first kills, such as Huge in Japan and Roadrunners.
    -The account has almost all heirlooms, including the cloth set, plate set, and leather agi set.

Gabeco – 85 Worgen Hunter – Kil’jaeden-A
    Armory:
    My main character for almost my entire play time, this hunter has a lot of effort invested into it. He currently has about 20000g and another 10k in liquid assets, and has the vial of the sands drake, which will be account wide once MoP comes. He has a 1600 RBG rating, and is fully cata geared, along with having the T13 2 piece. He has quite a few rare mounts, such as the spring strider, forest strider, black drake, red drake, golden king and dark phoenix, as well as several promo mounts such as winged guardian, X-53 Rocket, and Tyrael’s charger. Rare companion pets consist of Lumpy, Durotar scorpion, Dun morough cub, phoenix hatchling, toxic wasteling, obsidian hatchling, and peddle feet. This character is a predominately PvP character with 16k total Honorable kills. This character also has 2 rare spirit beast pets. He has 525 Jewel crafting and 525 Alchemy.

Carlchicken – 85 Night Elf Druid – Kil’jaeden-A
    Armory:
    Missingo – 85 Gnome Mage – Kil’jaeden-A
    Armory:
    These characters have both recently hit 85, and are both in the crafted PvP sets. Both classes will be very powerful when Mists of Pandaria arrives, and are part of the reason they were leveled. Both characters have ~5000g each, and the druid has 525 Enchanting and 525 Mining.

Lionbro – 65 Human Warrior – Kil’jaeden-A
    Armory:
    Vistador – 65 Dwarf Shaman – Kil’jaeden-A
    Armory:

Pm me, reply here, or add me on steam: Steam Community :: ID :: Gabbaco.81

*EDIT* Limited on number of links that can be posted, you can find all links to armories on this reddit post: [H] WoW Acct. [W] Promos or unusual offers : tf2trade

WoW account, 85 hunter, mage, druid.
    Gabeco's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumpity bump bump