Selling account with 4 85s, 2 dtrs (legendaries) and 835k gold. Ashes of a'lar menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

blackpanda1992's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling account with 4 85s, 2 dtrs (legendaries) and 835k gold. Ashes of a'lar

The 835k gold is on the server Magtheridon (US) and i would be willing to sell all of that separate from the account if anyone is interested.

The account has a mage and an spriest with legendaries and both toons are around ilvl 405 (heroic geared).

Mage has MANY rare mounts including Ashes of A'lar, Aeonaxx, TLPD, Azure Drake, and many, many more extremely rare mounts.

Please contact me here or get in touch with me at 443-880-0085 if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope to find someone that is interested as i don't have time to play this game anymore and it's really a great account that i would hate to see go to waste.

Level 85 Troll Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    ^ mage armory to show all of the mounts,titles, and gear

Selling account with 4 85s, 2 dtrs (legendaries) and 835k gold. Ashes of a'lar
    bacigalu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello .i am interested.my skype is batjon3