Selling account with 4 85s, 2 dtr legendaries, and over 850k gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

blackpanda1992's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling account with 4 85s, 2 dtr legendaries, and over 850k gold

The 850k gold is on the server Magtheridon (US) and i would be willing to sell all of that separate from the account if anyone is interested.

The account has a mage and an spriest with legendaries and both toons are around ilvl 405 (heroic geared).

Mage has MANY rare mounts including Ashes of A'lar, Aeonaxx, TLPD, Azure Drake, and many, many more extremely rare mounts.

Please contact me here or get in touch with me at 443-880-0085 if you have any questions or concerns.

Hope to find someone that is interested as i don't have time to play this game anymore and it's really a great account that i would hate to see go to waste.

Selling account with 4 85s, 2 dtr legendaries, and over 850k gold
    Pyris77's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will you wiling to sells your account separately ? I'm interested in your Mage... Hit me up on Skype pyris77 or pm me in here bout ur pricing. Thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    other mounts include pureblood fire hawk,armored razzashi raptor, drake of the north wind, fiery warhorse, rivendare's deathcharger, blue proto drake, GREY RIDING CAMEL (so proud of that), green proto drake, life binder's handmaiden, vitreous stone drake, and x-53 touring rocket

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pyris, i tried messaging you and your inbox is full