5 WoW Accounts With 1 85 Shaman On Each For Sale menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wow85sforsale's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 WoW Accounts With 1 85 Shaman On Each For Sale

Hi I am selling 5 separate World of Warcraft accounts all with 1 85 Shaman. I was using them for multi boxing and they are still eligible for RAF. If you are interested in buying them as a whole that would be fine, however for other buyers convenience I am selling them separately as well.

Item name: 85 Shaman
    Item type: World of Warcraft Cataclsym Account
    Payment Method: PayPal
    Payment Amount: $35
    Info on it: They are fresh level 85 shamans. I have had them speced Elemental and they have the gear for that spec and Restoration. They have flying mounts and all come with 5000 gold each.
    Pictures: I can get pictures on request but I will be posting a few in the near future.

5 WoW Accounts With 1 85 Shaman On Each For Sale
    wanglouip1's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The WoW Gold macros here are quite basic and simple. However, adapting each of the macros to your play style, class and spec, you will be more effective. But for unlock maximum efficiency of your character, you need more advanced macros, and also a balanced keybinding.