A great account for dirt cheap. still active 2 maxed toons 115k gold and more 0 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

leavingwowsale's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A great account for dirt cheap. still active 2 maxed toons 115k gold and more $250

As I stated earlier I am giving up wow entirely and i am selling everything off.

I have an account for sale thats on steamwheedle cartel server us horde side

comes with 85 dk with full 397ilvl tank/dps gear sets, tons of mounts achievements and maxed blacksmithy/mining with all recipes
    comes with 85 elf pally with full 384 healer/dps gear with a few 397s as well. maxed herb/mining
    comes with 60 orc hunter that is mainly a bank alt

account comes with 115k gold, and a ton of items, includiing a guild bank full of ore, gems, and herbs.

account is paid in full for 2 more months, and i can even show you the toons in game.

im askin $250 for this account. if interested pm me or contact me via windows live messenger: [email protected]

I will meet you in game to show the toons etc, and even show you the guild bank full of materials

A great account for dirt cheap. still active 2 maxed toons 115k gold and more 0