Conquest Farming, 1650 Conquest Points -  - about 8k honor points included - 20-36h menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kakaboeie's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conquest Farming, 1650 Conquest Points - $5 - about 8k honor points included - 20-36h

I can work on both US and EU accounts

Note that times listed are estimates. I can't predict the amount of wins/losses so take them with a grain of salt.

Conquest Points:
    1650 CP - $5 (Includes ~8k honor, you have to tell me what you want me to buy though, because it caps at 4k) - 20 to 36 hours.

Honor Points:
    1650 HP - $1 - ~3 hours
    2200 HP - $1.5 - ~4 hours
    4000 HP - $3 - ~9 hours

Your account will be botted with Honorbuddy, easily the best bot out there.

Contact methods:
    Email: [email protected]

I can only handle 3 requests at a time

So, who are you? Who will be botting on my account?

I am kakaboeie, a Dutch programmer currently still living in the Netherlands. Your account will be supervised by me 80% of the time, but please do not bot on an account that is worth a lot to you! There is *always* a risk.

If you have any special requests please let me know and I'll see what I can do. Happy gaming!

Conquest Farming, 1650 Conquest Points -  - about 8k honor points included - 20-36h