Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any Working bots?

Hey guys

getting back into Swtor and I was wondering if there are any working bots still going strong?

if anyone knows any that are being consistently updated and decent i would appreciate if you would tell me what there sites are if they have any.

I dont mind paying

Any Working bots?
    ahlmo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honorbuddy got a bot: BuddyWing, I have heard it should be pretty good. Check out their forum

trlol's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why pay when you can get quality bots for free: untz bot, lucky's bot

ibeathepussyup's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trlol View Post
    why pay when you can get quality bots for free: untz bot, lucky's bot
    Were you able to get these to work?

valathene's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ibeathepussyup View Post
    Were you able to get these to work?
    Yeah that's what i was wondering? last i heard they were buggy?

bait's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ahlmo View Post
    Honorbuddy got a bot: BuddyWing, I have heard it should be pretty good. Check out their forum
    how does this bot work cos
    when you go to there forum they don't really tell you much about the bot at all

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    .l..°_°..l. As of to day im a good man, Good day

t0liman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bait View Post
    how does this bot work cos
    when you go to there forum they don't really tell you much about the bot at all
    it's spotty compared to other bots, but it's largely functional, and updated, occasionally. :]

it works in the same way as demonbuddy, quests, grinds are scripted, nav maps are remotely stored, some optional plugins add some functions beyond combat, the bot runs on scripted quests, updated by well, the community, so it's pretty much a work in progress, but it's functional.

questing is handled by scripts, dialog is auto-skipped, quest actions are handled, loot collection, etc. are part of the core functionality. some healing & tanking has been added (marginal), and recently, some lazyraider-style functionality has been added, but the combat routines are still clunky.

so the pro's are: it can quest to 50 on republic and empire on almost all planets, and handle dark/light alignment, it handles dailies, the space missions, and grinding in some areas, the combat logic is fast, and it does get updates.

the cons are, it crashes, quite a lot, the combat logic still has issues with ranged specs and reading the status of buffs/debuffs since the last patch, and it's not quite PvP ready to handle debuffs and interrupts and healing of companions. and healing. and tanking.

the quest profiles aren't fully integrated, so it will not perform all of the class-restricted quests as part of your character's storyline to get past each chapter, or handle resuming quests in the profile if the bot crashes, and the nav system is glitchy on places like corellia or nar shadaa,

space combat will either work, or crash the client, it won't move out of asteroid paths all that well, so you'll need to buy up all the armor mods you can on later levels, i don't really know if it's grindable at the higher levels IME, since it just locks up the client when i tried it.

and, it doesn't do crew skills yet,

but, apart from those factors, BuddyWing is a good SWTOR bot. it needs a severe amount of TLC that i think is being diverted to D3, probably because D3 is making more money & is exceedingly easier to code.

deathboy00's Avatar Active Member Professional Gold Buyer
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ahlmo View Post
    don't even bother with BuddyWing, its release date was 1-2 months ago and the bot still needs to be babysit every 5 minutes. (that was until the last update)
    for about 4 days it DOESN"T Work at all. They are selling it with a "discount price" for some features like grind , space mission and a few others. NONE OF THOSE WORK.
    the support for that bot is horrible. (0 zero zero zero)
    try another bot

deathboy00's Avatar Active Member Professional Gold Buyer
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by t0liman View Post
    it's spotty compared to other bots, but it's largely functional, and updated, occasionally. :]

it works in the same way as demonbuddy, quests, grinds are scripted, nav maps are remotely stored, some optional plugins add some functions beyond combat, the bot runs on scripted quests, updated by well, the community, so it's pretty much a work in progress, but it's functional.

questing is handled by scripts, dialog is auto-skipped, quest actions are handled, loot collection, etc. are part of the core functionality. some healing & tanking has been added (marginal), and recently, some lazyraider-style functionality has been added, but the combat routines are still clunky.

so the pro's are: it can quest to 50 on republic and empire on almost all planets, and handle dark/light alignment, it handles dailies, the space missions, and grinding in some areas, the combat logic is fast, and it does get updates.

the cons are, it crashes, quite a lot, the combat logic still has issues with ranged specs and reading the status of buffs/debuffs since the last patch, and it's not quite PvP ready to handle debuffs and interrupts and healing of companions. and healing. and tanking.

the quest profiles aren't fully integrated, so it will not perform all of the class-restricted quests as part of your character's storyline to get past each chapter, or handle resuming quests in the profile if the bot crashes, and the nav system is glitchy on places like corellia or nar shadaa,

space combat will either work, or crash the client, it won't move out of asteroid paths all that well, so you'll need to buy up all the armor mods you can on later levels, i don't really know if it's grindable at the higher levels IME, since it just locks up the client when i tried it.

and, it doesn't do crew skills yet,

but, apart from those factors, BuddyWing is a good SWTOR bot. it needs a severe amount of TLC that i think is being diverted to D3, probably because D3 is making more money & is exceedingly easier to code.
    All I can say is that this guy is full of shit. "
    Reputation1Join DateJul 2012Posts1"
    Probably a BW dev trying to sell some more unfunctional bot licences.

Cystacae's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am one on the team of Lucky Spacebot and we are fully functional. If a bug is found we investigate and fix. Updates are generally everyday, whether it be small or large. It is a pixel/image search bot so right now it does need control of your mouse. We have it on the agenda to give back function of the mouse to the user but it is more of an OS related thing than a bot related issue. We have nearly all Space Mission functioning and even in most instances it will complete at least one of the usual 2 or 3 bonus missions. It does handle crew skills for mission type skills and does have additional features that help us debug the product. We are on version 5.35 and currently on changeset 179. It is compiled for both 32-bit Windows and 64-bit Windows and I can tell you it is compatible with XP, Vista, 7, and forward compatible with windows 8. We are much more organized than we used to be as a team and Lucky Spacebot is under GPLv3. We run off an svn and the link on the front site is all ways the most current version for x86(32-bit). The x64(64-bit) is compiled once to twice daily while I am around. I can't say we are perfect, no bot can say they are. However, we don't need to be babysat 24/7 and are going to further develop as we are moving into version 6.0 which is going to be a large milestone for us.
    "I'm cookin' with gas. I've gotta handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad. Yeah. That's your spinal cord. Baby. Dig it. Who's the man? I'm the man. I'm a bad man. How bad? Real bad. I'm a 12.0 on the 10.0 scale of badness." -- Midnight Bomber from The Tick.