0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Scrip/SleepFunction] Add random sleeps for every X runs

As English is not my first language, the words I wrote down may not be clear and I apologize for that if they do confuse you. For the same reason, I don't spend too much time on explaining the motivation/reason/blablabla for creating these damn easy codes.

Basically, I am sharing what I sent to a member of this forum regarding on the request as my title says. I think ppl may need this for surviving from the ongoing banwave.

OK, let's start:

If you are using LATM DH script, you may search for
    Code:
    Code:
    WinActivate("Diablo III")
    It should be around line 717. For other scripts, you need to find out the line that performs clicking on resume button (it should be within the If ($Go) statement, search that may help you).

Right AFTER the WinActivate line or BEFORE the resuming line, you can add this:
    Code:
    Code:
    If $run=$SetSleepRun Then
            Sleep(Random(800000,1200000))
            $SetSleepRun=$run+random($SleepRunInterval-2,$SleepRunInterval+3)
          Endif
    And somewhere below the Global statements (just at the first few lines of the script), add this:
    Code:
    Code:
    $SetSleepRun=25
    $SleepRunInterval=25
    Note: The above two lines should be EXCLUDED from any form of a loop or if/endif statement etc.

Modification can be done on your own:
    • You may wish to change the time for sleep: change the two numbers in Sleep(Random(800000,1200000)). The numbers represent time in [ms], 1min=60sec=60,000ms. Therefore, 800,000 means 800s=13.33min.
    • You may wish to modify the interval: change the variable $SleepRunInterval to any number you wish. 25 means taking break for every 23-28 runs (NOT 25).
      The variation can be changed by modifying the numbers on this line: $SetSleepRun=$run+random($SleepRunInterval-2,$SleepRunInterval+3), changing both 2 and 3 to 0 means zero variation (I don't think you want to do this :->)
    • $SetSleepRun=25 means the first sleep will take place at run number 25. Change this to any number you wish.

Statement:
    I haven't tested on other scripts but LATM DH only, so it is unfortunately not guaranteed to work on other scripts.

------
    Wrong spelling found in title, why can't I change it!! so embarrassing...
    Last edited by tmxkn1; 07-23-2012 at 03:17 AM.

[Scrip/SleepFunction] Add random sleeps for every X runs
    hunkeelin's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks, i tested it and it's working. However, i do not think implementing a random script will help you avoid the ban wave. since the pathway and the click position is EXACTLY the same, it is not difficult for warder to know you are running a bot. I would suggest you to read my post, it's call "undetectable gold famring/bot"