0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D3 Item Identifier. [AutoIT] Pixel-search

Sup guys, I thought I might share this script I made in AutoIt, it uses pixel-search and searches for a pixel that's right next to the question mark on unidentified items, after it right clicks the item it moves to your health pool, so that the item tool-tip won't accidently block any other unidentified items.

Please remember that I'm just a novice programmer/scripter and this script is still in it's "beta" stage, several improvements will come!

Currently only supports 1920x1080, let me know what resolutions you have and I'll make different versions of the script to suit your monitor.

Download and virustotal links can be found on my "blog", here.
    Last edited by stuffe; 07-18-2012 at 02:39 PM.

D3 Item Identifier. [AutoIT] Pixel-search
    LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you do know that these have been out for over a month in nearly every sarkoth script, you could have just copy and pasted.

still doing your own work is admirable, and makes you better than 99.99% of the leeches.
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

stuffe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I did not know that, =/. Well I don't really use the scripts I make anyway, I'm just doing it to get some practice. And I might as well share them here =). Thanks for telling me that btw, I guess I'll have to make the script more complex. I guess this script is for the ones who don't want to "bot" in the game, and just identify the items they pickup, or maybe they're not as lazy as me =P. Who knows.

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by stuffe View Post
    No I did not know that, =/. Well I don't really use the scripts I make anyway, I'm just doing it to get some practice. And I might as well share them here =). Thanks for telling me that btw, I guess I'll have to make the script more complex. I guess this script is for the ones who don't want to "bot" in the game, and just identify the items they pickup, or maybe they're not as lazy as me =P. Who knows.
    I would rep you but i've given out too much in the last 24 hours. keep up the good work, keep learning ^_^
    00:43 <AuctionHouseBeta> I do not bot at all. I created a bot but never used it

stuffe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    I would rep you but i've given out too much in the last 24 hours. keep up the good work, keep learning ^_^
    I will, thanks! =D