★▄▀▄★ Game Time / Accounts -  .00 Per Month Flat Rate! ★▄▀▄★ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

iHugh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★▄▀▄★ Game Time / Accounts - $4.00 Per Month Flat Rate! ★▄▀▄★

Game Time

Game Time is the same price for both EU and US customers.

Account Activation*1 (Enable RAF on a Frozen Account): $1 USD

RaF Mounts: $1.50 USD

RaF mounts can ONLY be purchased in conjunction with game time.

Game Time: $4.00 USD Per Month

Other Items

EU Scroll of Ressurection: FREE

EU / US [Spectral Mount Crate]: $5.00
    Unmerged EU / US WoW Account (Fresh + New, Cataclysm, Instant Level 80, Free Faction + Realm Change, [Unhatched Mr. Chilly]): $20

The account comes with the Full Name, Email, Password and Security Question info.

Purchase

Information - READ IT:

All questions on Skype please - NOT PM!

*1 No refunds will be given because you can't read the whole thread. Account Activation is REQUIRED if your account is currently Frozen / Unplayable. You must either purchase activation, or add Game Time yourself. Do not purchase this unless your account cannot currently send RaF invites. If you purchase Game Time, then tell me you can't send the invites, either adding paying the $5 or adding Game Time yourself are the only options.

Game Time is delivered through Recruit a Friend. This is NOT a code. You send me a RaF invite per month you purchase, then the order will be complete within 24 hours. Make sure you can (or will be able to, after activation) send RaF invites before purchasing gametime. This can be used in the following countries:Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, UK, USA, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, and Lithuania. If you are not in one of these countries, then a Country Change must be purchased in order to be eligible for this service. Some times, certain regions will have Battle.net payment problems, and I will be unable to generate activation codes or game time in these regions. This usually lasts for a maximum of 48 hours. No game time seller can circumvent this wait. Refunds will not be given during this time as the game time has begun the process of being added.

Refunds will ONLY be given for an error that I judge to be mine, or an unexpected wait time of over 24 hours for game time, accounts and spectral mounts may be a little longer. However, once an order has began processing, NO REFUNDS will be given, under ANY circumstance.

I am currently experiencing a massive backlog of orders. Due to this, game time may take longer than expected to be delivered. All purchases will be delivered in their entirety. I appreciate the patience of my customers during this time. All game time sellers are experiencing these delays and backlogs, and as such cannot be circumvented.

If it is mentioned in the thread and you arn't quite sure of it, it's best to ask. If you misunderstand something, i'm afraid little can be done.

I will NOT go first, under any circumstances.

Sometimes, a battle.net relog may be required in order to see your new gametime / mount.

All payments are processed with PayPal.

It is reccomended that while your account is running through my service, you be careful when contacting GM's about account services. Do NOT make a ticket about the game time or annual pass. Although not against the ToS, I have had multiple and increasing numbers of reports of game time being removed from WoW accounts. The chances of this happening are minimal providing you are not subscribed to the annual pass. However, it is always a possibility, and I will not be held accountable for the actions of either you or Blizzard. Once the Game Time is on your account, it is soely your responsibility. DO NOT subscribe to the annual pass whilst using my Game Time. It will likely be removed. If the Game Time gets removed and you are subscribed to the annual pass, I will not compensate. If you do choose to go against my advice and terms, and subscribe to the annual pass, I advise you to purchase monthly, instead of in bulk. When purchasing an account, do not add gametime before you have recieved the SoR invite and its benefits. Doing so will result in the account being rendered useless (calling Blizzard is sometimes successful).

Unless otherwise stated, everything stated in this thread is part of the ToS.
    These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time for any or no reason.

By contacting me on Skype or MSN, you agree to these terms.
    Please remember to post here when contacting me to keep the thread alive.

Spread The Word!
    Last edited by iHugh; 07-18-2012 at 06:33 AM.

★▄▀▄★ Game Time / Accounts -  .00 Per Month Flat Rate! ★▄▀▄★
    CBoswell's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excellent and friendly service...he made the transaction simple and i will buy from him again for sure.. +rep

iHugh's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still offering this service. Most trusted WoW gametime seller on a different forum, just ask for the link on Skype