The cheapest Unmerged SoR accounts and gametime! [Paypal Only] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

IFMJohn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The cheapest Unmerged SoR accounts and gametime! [Paypal Only]

POST BEFORE CONTACTING!!!

Hey guys! I haven't been active here in a while but I figured that I would come back. I have been offering the cheapest Unmerged SoR account, gametime, and mount service over on Epic and figured that I would expand here. I have a good amount of reputation there if you would like to see it before purchasing.

*By contacting me about this you are stating that you have read and agree to the Terms of Service.*

EU and US!!!

Prices:
    12 USD per Unmerged Account!

Gametime:
    5 USD for the first month + 3 USD for every month after!
    RAF Mount is an additional 5 USD.

Packages:
    One Unmerged account + One month of gametime: 15 USD
    One Unmerged Account + One month of gametime + RAF Mount: 17 USD
    If you want an unmerged account with more than one month of gametime we can come to an ever better deal.
    The benefits of buying an SoR account:
    Whatever account that you get will be an unmerged account so, when you merge it to your battle.net account, it changes all the account information to your, personal, information.
    Blizzard says:
    The Scroll’s recipient immediately receives a free digital upgrade to World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Additionally, the Scroll’s receiver can permanently boost one character to level 80 so that they can jump straight into the adventure for their 7 days of free game time!

The digital upgrade and level boost will only be available for scrolls sent during the promotion period. Players who accept a Scroll of Resurrection that was sent after the promotion period ends will still receive 7 days of free game time, but will not be eligible for the digital upgrade or level boost.
    Terms of Service:
    1. If you should happen to void the scroll of Resurrection eligibility on the account, no refund shall be given. *This includes, but is not limited to, Logging into the account before you accept the Scroll of Resurrection and/or Adding gametime to the account before you accept the Scroll of Resurrection. If, however, the account is currently banned or has gametime you will keep said account and receive a new account.*
    2. You will send any and all payments as a Gift payment to paypal. I simply will not accept it if it is not a Gift payment.
    3. You will go first.
    4. You will give me reputation within Twenty-four (24) hours of the time at which I give you the account information. If you should break this term, you will see a scam report opened on you.
    5. Refunds will not be given for any reason.

Contact me via skype: IFMJohn
    Alternatively, you can send me a private message here.

The cheapest Unmerged SoR accounts and gametime! [Paypal Only]
    Chloroform's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch for him as legit

Would be awesome if he took something OTHER than paypal lol.

^_~

IFMJohn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahahaha, thanks bud. And sorry, is there another website that you would rather me use that I can request a check from?

Chloroform's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only other thing is PA but I just emptied out my account on that lol. Just took like $300 out of there.

I dont know if there is a system where I can send you direct payments from my account hmm.

Dont know about moneybookers never investigated them.

People feel safe with John he is HIGHLY established on other communities

usrmd's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    7/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very interested