Looking to invest money in wow botting. If you are an experienced botter, please read menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KevinV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to invest money in wow botting. If you are an experienced botter, please read

Hello Everyone. I am looking for someone who is very experienced in botting. I am investor that has played wow and made some money off botting in the past. I am a very fair individual and I am sure we could come up with fair cuts. Please note that I am not going to just give my money to any random person and will try to get to know you and your past experience before I would even consider transferring money. Please post on this thread before contacting me. My skype is Kevin.Veran Thank you.

Looking to invest money in wow botting. If you are an experienced botter, please read
    F4talswowservices's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what are u looking for?

lalalarawrla's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R