Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta Key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

EpicSalesman's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta Key

It's fresh!

My skype: epicsalesman

I've got a verified paypal.

Proof:

Guild Wars 2 Closed Beta Key
    pqs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't trust these people that dont even have 10 posts. I posted a site where u can get them for free and people are already trying to exploit others.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo/...ays-daily.html (Free Guild Wars 2 Giveaways (daily))
    Just make an account and log on at the time indicated.

pqs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only valid 20th-22nd.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes you think I'm trying to exploit people? It's not like I'm hiding where it came from now am I? Yes you can try to get a key yourself and it's kind you shared the link with this community. However those keys are gone within a matter of minutes and it just might happen that a person forgets or is busy with work or w/e. If they still want to get a hands on a key or wanna make sure they don't miss out on one again they can come me. No big deal, not forcing anyone to buy a key.

Another thing. You said "Don't trust these people that dont even have 10 posts". Well I might not have a lot of posts but that doesn't mean I can't be trusted. And I'm not double posting either to get a bigger post count like I've seen you doing in the last two threads.

pqs's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/10
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EpicSalesman View Post
    ...However those keys are gone within a matter of minutes
    I actually checked 40 minutes after they were released and there were still 50+ keys left, so don't talk shit

Originally Posted by EpicSalesman View Post
    Another thing. You said "Don't trust these people that dont even have 10 posts". Well I might not have a lot of posts but that doesn't mean I can't be trusted. And I'm not double posting either to get a bigger post count like I've seen you doing in the last two threads.
    Not just about the post, you don't have any reputation either, meaning you don't contribute here. I don't care about my postcount, it means nothing. I'm just giving people the heads up.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pqs View Post
    I actually checked 40 minutes after they were released and there were still 50+ keys left, so don't talk shit
    I said minutes, not hours. If you're gonna talk numbers, don't exaggerate. The chance probably increases more everyday but they're gone within 30 minutes tops.

Originally Posted by pqs View Post
    Not just about the post, you don't have any reputation either, meaning you don't contribute here. I don't care about my postcount, it means nothing. I'm just giving people the heads up.
    Seems to me you care about my post count. Yes I'm new and therefor do not have a lot of reputation. Neither am I very active on this forum and as far as I know that is not prohibited. Now I'd appreciate it if you'd stay out of my thread unless you're interested in buying.