Buying: UNmerged SoR accounts - SoR is ENDING, dump your accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Chloroform's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying: UNmerged SoR accounts - SoR is ENDING, dump your accounts

Scroll of Res is ending soon with the bonus. Blizzard said it will last three months we are already past that thresh hold by a week.

I am looking to pick up a hefty number of SoRs prior to it ending to stock my accounts for re-sale.

I am open to possible business partnership with the right person and the right mind frame. Minimum requirements for this is you must have a cell phone so we can speak and stay in communication, be over the age of 18 & have a verified paypal. Anyone unable to meet these requirements we can not work out a business partnership. I move over $2000 worth of accounts a month.

Otherwise I am looking to pick up a large quanitity of SoR unmerged accounts.
    I am not looking to pay the rate of $15. I am looking for a nice deal for the amount of accounts Ill be buying.

My goal is to acquire at least 150 SoR accounts and get them registered and boosted before SoR ends.

Leave your contact information or private message me, if you leave me contact information actually be online. Thanks.

Buying: UNmerged SoR accounts - SoR is ENDING, dump your accounts