Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Automatically Moving AH Item Index in AH WIndow?

I'm currently wanted to see if i can create an AH bot of my own( i know people are getting banned but i just wanna see if i can do it )

While reversing i was trying to find the item stats in memory. Luckily i was able to find them but i did notice THE ONLY item's stats in memory are the item that is currently selected within the AH window. Therefore in order to perform my AH bot and iterate through item stats within the current AH window i need to manually get the next item to be selected within the list( and obviously repeat for other items ). I have found the path that the game takes from the WndProc all the way in changing the Index value and setting it. I figured what i could do was force the game into following the execution path to set the index value. The problem is it's not working as i had planned. Does anyone have any advice or recommendations on what i can do in order to iterate and cause different items to be selected within the AH window without using autoit. Thanks!

Automatically Moving AH Item Index in AH WIndow?
    TheWolph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A better/faster way to go about this imo is to find the SNO ID witch is probably in the structure: ((DiabloIII + 0x00FC75B0) 0xC) that everyone is looking at and then making a MPQ reader

Kagaamine's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I touched on a related issue of this here: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ml#post2349371 ([WIP] AuctionAction .98a AH Bot)

The important part to realize is that, as far as I can tell, the game does not care about calculated attributes of AH items UNLESS it has to display a tooltip. So selecting the item probably isn't enough, you'll have to get whatever functions are responsible for generating the tooltip to fire (either via simulating a hover action or injection) if you want the game to calculate the attributes for you.

The other option is of course to calculate the attributes from the generator yourself, which isn't too easy.