0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Script for hardcore players

Anyone know what the best way to farm gold on HC is? I don't wanna risk dying a well equipped 60 char, i mean incase the script messes up sometime

Dank cellar would work if you babysit the bot perhaps, I ran it perfectly on my HC char for a few days, then suddenly it must of messed up cause for some reason I was dead (I literally 1shotted every single mob there and so did my enchantress, i don't even understand how my enchantress didn't save me from dying, i had great armor aswell)

Script for hardcore players
    zelghadis's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i easily run Dank Cellar on HC - if you died with really good geared character it had to be because of some lag or other server-side issue, meaning you'd die anyway even playing normally - welcome to online single player mode -.- already lost 2 HC characters this way -.-
    If you're looking for 100% safe way the only one I can think of is Act 3 Chest - it's much much lower GPH (I get 75-100kGPH, while on Sarkoth 330k+), but theres simply no way you could possibly die For A3 chest you can even buy crap gear only for +GF, as you can farm it having no DPS/resists/Vit etc

zanderos's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zelghadis View Post
    i easily run Dank Cellar on HC - if you died with really good geared character it had to be because of some lag or other server-side issue, meaning you'd die anyway even playing normally - welcome to online single player mode -.- already lost 2 HC characters this way -.-
    If you're looking for 100% safe way the only one I can think of is Act 3 Chest - it's much much lower GPH (I get 75-100kGPH, while on Sarkoth 330k+), but theres simply no way you could possibly die For A3 chest you can even buy crap gear only for +GF, as you can farm it having no DPS/resists/Vit etc
    Do you use Hell or Inferno on dank?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inferno, Barbarian 16k DPS, ~550 res all, 5900 Armor (Including Tough as Nails), 28k HP and ~270GF. The good thing about Barbarian is that you can use "Extra Safe Leave Game" option, meaning you put Earthquake + Call of The Ancients b4 TP on failed run - nothing will come near you nor kill you, even with much worse gear Sarkoth is generally faceroll, only thing that is dangerous is script path ending in big group of zombies, and thats when Barb is best use

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ye my monk has like 18k dps but like 230all resi and 22k hp and maybe 4000 armor, bit dangerous on inferno, id have to give up like 100-150% gold find on my monk (normal goldfind set for me is 240% that i use on hell)

wonder if its worth giviing up that much gold find just for the chance of finding i63 yellows

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really i believe. AFAIK barb is the only class that is safe from dying even in most negative circumstances during Cellar farm, and thats why I use it for hardcore farming (on softcore I run DH, as it's runs are fastest, but I die every 2-3days of running it). If I were you and wanted to farm gold on Dank Cellar, I wouldn't risk monk (even as it's really fast on farm), but lvl up barb via some safe method (like ZK script) and run it. You may make ~50k GPH less, but you will have constant income and you won't have to worry about being killed.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm wow is there actually a working script that gets u to lvl up a char from 1 to 60 auto? would you be so kind and post me a link to that one please

and yea i feel pretty safe at monk doing it on Hell, but im losing out a crapload of income running dank on hell instead of inferno =/

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure there is
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...r-slot-16.html ([AutoIt] Zol'tun Kulle v1.2 (1 pc, 2 clients) any resolution, any player slot)
    If you have 2nd account that can easily kill ZK on hell you can run it yourself, If you have 2nd account but not so good I recommend farming on normal (did it myself, but keep in mind, that normal is twice less XP and 51-60 will take 8+ hours) and if you don't have 2nd account at all (which I strongly reccomend you if you seriously think about botting/scripting) you can easily find booster on d2jsp or any other Diablo trade forum