0-1900 ELO BOOSTING NA! Cheap Prices menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

SUCKAFATONE's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0-1900 ELO BOOSTING NA! Cheap Prices

Hi everyone,

I've managed to raise about 3 accounts to 2k elo to say the least. Me and a couple of friends love to smurf and boost elo just for a couple of our friends in our inner cicrles and needless to say it wasn't hard to do. Anyhow, I've decided that I should give this elo boost a try because I found it relatively easy to hit the 1900-2k mark.

I do prefer if if the account is 800 elo and up but if it is lower then I would still be happy to raise the elo. I'm highly confident that I will win 90-100% of games played on your account. However I do have some requirements to raise this elo.

Requirements:

1. I only require your account to contain a handful of 10-15 AP or AD champions. I won't be strict on other roles (Jungler, Support, Top,)
    2. I need at least one rune page for AD and one rune page for AP. So two total rune pages should be reasonable to say the least.

Anyhow, there is a total of 4 people that are willing to raise elo as of now. We are mainly PST time and I relatively have a lot of free time during the summer.

0-1200 = $18
    1200-1500 = $37
    1500-1700 = $45
    1700-1800 = $67
    1900-2000 = $72

If you need proof on how to show that your accounts will be in good hands. You can try contacting me via skype at ieonidas or try emailing [email protected]. We can then discuss terms on the payment methods and I can show some of the high elo accounts that I currently possess. I highly prefer it if you just give me an add on skype I will be on 24/7 and should respond immediately unless I am sleeping.

I can screenshot photos if needed to show elo, ranked stats, rune pages, and etc.

I only do NA servers since the high ping on EU makes it pretty much unplayable for me. Much thanks.

Also I can also charge lessons for the roles of AP/AD depending on how you want to be taught. Prices will vary for that one though. Just post on here or message me on skype or email me. Have a great day everyone!

0-1900 ELO BOOSTING NA! Cheap Prices