0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

General Botting Questions:

There isn't really a general botting forum that I could see, so I figured I'd just post here seeing as there will he some hardware discussion involved as well :-P

Okay, so I see a lot of people with rigs similar to mine (i5 2500k, 8gigs of ram (planning to upgrade), ati 6950 with 2gigs of ram) and they are running 10+ bots. I guess I have a few questions, do you just run multiple instances of the client in the same environment? Do all bots run in the background? How does each hot know which client to control (do you select each process)? Do you ever get IP banned? Lol

My thoughts on botting were completely different than some of the stuff I see here haha. I am starting in swtor first of all, so I was pretty making a VM for each hot and then I was going to get set up so that each bot has its own IP address, and dedicated 2 cores and 4 gigs of ram... but it doesn'tlook like that's needed? Lol

General Botting Questions: