Realm first! WoW/diablo 3 account for SWTOR account. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rikerqt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Realm first! WoW/diablo 3 account for SWTOR account.

Hi, i haven't played wow in awhile and i've decided to see what i can get for it.

My WoW account has an 85 pally and a 85 hunter, the pally is casually geared with Realm first Fall of the lich king, invincible shadowmourne, over 11k achievement points and other vanity items.

My diablo account has an 60 very nicely gear demon hunter up to act 2 inferno.

I am willing to trade these for a SWTOR account (NA server preferably) with an lvl 50 Sith marauder doesn't have to have good gear vanity items money etc, just the sith marauder, if anyone has one and is willing to trade PM me and i'll be happy to sort something out

Thanks, Rikerqt.

Edit; the Wow account does not have game time on it, as i have not played in sometime.

Realm first! WoW/diablo 3 account for SWTOR account.
    rikerqt's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump.......