3 wow accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

srkut's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3 wow accounts

Account 1 - I am the original owner of the account and its on my name. I can provide both CD key and secret question. Account is registered to country: Serbia (my country) so I am afraid you cant buy gametime from RAF and stuff like that, unless you know how to change the adress. Gametime on this account expired week ago.

Ravencrest Alliance EU - 85 rogue with first set of daggers from rogue legendary quest and full cata pvp gear, and I think I got some LFR gear as well but not much. Got epic flying. Mining+Alchemy 525 both

Ravencrest Alliance EU - 85 warrior with 403 gurthalak wep+397 pvp cata wep+ full cata pvp gear. Got DE achi, got 1750 achi from 2v2. Got epic flying. Jewelcrafting+Blacksmithing 525 both

Ravencrest Alliance EU - 85 warlock with 397 pvp cata wep+ really close to full cata pvp gear. Got epic flying. Enchanting 525+Tailoring 515+

Ravencrest Horde EU - 74 shaman with epic flying.

Account 2 - My irl friends account, he quit wow around 2009 and gave me his account and I have played on it ever since. He threw away his CD key long time ago, but I got the answer to the secret question for this account. Account is also registered on UK so you can get gametime from RAF and other stuff like that. Gametime Expires: 9/1/2012 12:47 AM

Kazzak Horde EU - 85 dk with 410 experimental spicemen HC wep. Got 394 pve tanking gear, and got some pve dps gear as well(full LFR set and trinket and stuff like that). Got full cata pvp gear. Got 3/8 ds HC achi, got 2000 achi from 2v2 arena, got 2200 achi from 3v3 arena.

Auchiduon Alliance EU - 85 paladin with 403 gurthalak wep, got 395ilvl pvp gear (mix of cata and ruthless gear), and 390ilvl pve ret gear, also got full ruthless pvp holy gear and some pve items for holy. Got epic flying. Got DE achi. Got X-53 touring rocket(2 seat mount). Professions: Jewelcrafting+Alchemy both 525.

Account 3 - I bought a unmerged SOR account from one of the sellers here from ownedcore and I leveled up the shaman, bought 2 months of gametime and got x-53 rocket. Bnet account is registered on UK so you can get RAF gametime and stuff like that. Gametime Expires: 8/19/2012 2:22 PM

Ahn`Qiraj Horde EU - 85 shaman that recently dinged. Got epic flying. Got X-53 touring rocket(2 seat mount). Got full ruthless resto gear and got Mining+Herbalism 525 both.

If you got any more questions about the accounts/characters post them here, unless you want the link to the armory, I will only give you that via skype or as a PM.
    You can post your offers here, or PM me. Or even add me on skype: srdjan.jo. If you buy all 3 you can get it for a nice price. The reason im selling them is because I finished my college and will start to work in few weeks, so its a good time to completely quit wow.

I am only accepting payments via Moneybookers.

3 wow accounts
    srkut's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpy bump

srkut's Avatar Sergeant