Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080]

The Script was originally written by NotAres
    Original Barbarian Pathing by Tofuartist
    Original Wizard Pathing by chancity
    and Thank you to LATM, S|ck, Schmoggg , baysic and other people who have made lots of contributions.

If you like the script and its making you **** loads of gold , Nothing says Thank you like a Generous Donation of Gold

This script is a framework that will work with any champion it will randomly switch between champions after every trip to town making it very random and very hard to detect This is a complex script - YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ + FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND READ + CONFIGURE THE OPTIONS IN THE CODE... if you cant make it work use a simpler one!!

Tested with Monk, Barb, DH and Wizard

I need routines for WD for the following actions
    - Moving from start point to detect cellar point
    - Exiting safely on fail runs
    - Killing sakroth

Features

• Log summariser by baysic
    • Schmoggg's Never fail cellar finding
    • Automatically vend everything every 4 town trips to clear whites
    • Stash tab choosing - select where you want items of each type to be stashed + automatically move onto a second tab when first one is full
    • Full logging of runtimes, gold find, item find, deaths, repair costs, item sale value, salvage amount, success/fail ratio
    • Gold income OCR tracking with GPH on the GUI
    • Made ilvl 60-63 stashing by S|ck optional (or you can use NotAres system which is faster/simpler (default))
    • Timing improvements 13s fail runs, 29s success runs
    • Optimised cellar grid search can select 4 or 8 point search grid depending on your variability
    • Optional 1 hour wait at menu after X runs
    • Uses tofu/LATM's build with grim harvest and sprint
    • Added option to use another war shout and call ancients before warping out on failed runs called $ExtraSafeExit
    • Added LATMs legendary item count fix
    • Added TP fail detection - if TP is interrupted by mob you instantly quit the game to reduce deaths and time
    • Fixed long term bug with infinite loop when stash is full
    • Customisable sakroth kill time depending on your DPS
    • Optionally take screen shots into folder /shots for every failed run so you can check position of open cellars that were missed
    • Configure 2 or 3 point walk pattern to collect gold depending on your pickup radius
    • Item salvaging instead of vendoring for magic items (when standard stashing system is used)
    • Custom keys for skills
    • 0% cellar miss rate with my search grid on my pc cant be certain it will be same for you
    • Fix to recover from runs where he stands on the open cellar door (100% success rate)
    • Optional remaining gold pickup with included Gold.PNG (set line 82 to $totalItems = 1, uncomment line 87, turn custom looting on)
    • Fixed stashing bug
    • Fixed running into wall failure
    • Added lamp blanking to stop false legendary counting - thanks LATM
    • Goto Town button! Press 0 at any time to make him vend after next success run
    • Optionally reduce legendary search area to remove false positives
    • Precise walk time calculation when looting - zero time wasted
    • Optionally scan for loot while porting back incase you missed some

Instructions
    1. Install AutoIT 64bit options with the Default Option and DirectoryAutoIt - AutoItScript
    2. Download this file package that I've made: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22203901/NewBotFiles.zip
    3. Put the DLL's into C:\Windows AND C:\Windows\System32OR in the same Directory as your Script
    4. Put the tesseract.au3 and fastfind.au3 into C:\Program files (x86)\autoit\include
    5. Put the images in C:\program files (x86)\autoit\pics\ (Default) or in a folder called pics in the same Directory as your script file (auto detected) Edit line 81 for other Locations
    6. Install tesseract from google code https://tesseract-ocr.googlecode.com...tup-3.01-1.exe to Default Directory
    7. Ingame set your resolution to Windowed (FullScreen) 1920x1080
    8. Ingame bind move to your Middle Mouse Button
    9. If you are using 32bit windows you must edit tesseract.au3 line 121 to point to your tesseract install folder and line 81 in main script for your images

In-game setup (Borrowed from NotAres thread)
    1. Select Quest: Act I Legacy of Cain - Explore Cellar
    2. Waypoint to Old Ruins
    3. Run North-West until you hit a checkpoint (You will reach the Check Point within 5-10 Seconds)
    4. Teleport to town, leave game
    5. Run AutoIt Script
    6. From the Main Menu press =

Build Required

You must define each hero and their position in the choose champion list in the format "CLASS NAME|LIST POSITION|MOVE SPEED MODIFIER"

Example 1: you have a Barbarian at position 1 on your list with 0% movespeed
    $UseMultiHero = False
    $Hero = "Barbarian"
    $Movementspeed = 0
    Example 2: you have a Barbarian at position 2 on your list with 11% movespeed and a Wizard at position 3 with 0% movespeed
    Global $HeroSelectList[2] = ["Barbarian|2|11", "Wizard|3|0"]
    DONT FORGET TO CHANGE THE [2] after $HeroSelectList[2] TO THE NUMBER OF HEROS YOU DEFINED
    Select the starting Hero by setting HeroID to 1,2... refering to the list defined above DONT FORGET TO CHANGE THIS TO A VALID NUMBER (LESS THEN THE LIST LENGTH)

Barbarian by Me
    Barbarian - Game Guide - Diablo III

Wizard by chancity
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...PQS!hYU!acaZZZ

Demon Hunter by LATM:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...XVT!aYW!YcaabY

Monk by DonDooBee:
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...Yjc!abg!cbbaZZ

Witch Doctor by ...:

Hotkeys
    = Starts the Script
    X Stops the Script
    {PAUSE} Pauses the Script
    0 Goto town after next successful run

Settings
    My script does not use the INI file, please delete if you have one.
    You can switch between Notares style looting and the iLVL 60-63 stashing systems at line 159.

Common problems
    • If you are not running 1920x1080 then please don't expect us to port it to other resolutions because I will not, sorry. The script is written to automatically scale to any resolution but it is not certain to work scaling is not always as simple as X * scale factor
    • If the game exits just after a townportal but before you arrive in town disable the $DetectTPFail in the settings or decrease the protect time
    • YOU MUST SET RESOLUTION IN GAME AND ON DESKTOP TO THE SAME RES
    • If you use Templar select "INSPIRE" instead of "GUARDIAN" skills for him to stop aura problem

Files Needed :

Hybrid version at v1.9.3hyb.f (7/7/2012)
    [AutoIt] Blaksack's mod 1.93hyb.f HYBRID SCRIPT! - Pastebin.com

New version - 'F'
    - fixed bug with looting where clicks on the chat box
    - changed DH companion calls
    - fixed inventory key in iLVL stashing
    - added Tempest rush for monk inside cellar - getting 27.5s runs!
    - reduced wasted time after entering cellar
    - other fixes that i forgot

The Support files:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22203901/NewBotFiles.zip
    Last edited by BlackSack; 07-11-2012 at 09:13 AM.

[Goldfarming] [HYBRID] BlackSack's Script [AutoIT] [1920x1080]
    LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    edit: rofl, I love how I never ended up doing anything close to what I said in this post and actually did the exact opposite

Honestly, the next step to collectively be worked on is shrinking all of the scripts to 800x600.

Chance's wizard runs faster in 800x600 in a VM than it does in 1920x1080 on my main install. The load times are literally non existant and the resources usage is infinitely smaller.

Not to mention the fact that being in a VM makes it infinitely better, and makes using VMs incredibly more possible for a much large base. This is what I'm going to be working on and not actually finishing now in my free time

I don't mind working on new pathing coordinates, but I haven't looked at the new cellar detection method and honestly don't exactly know how to do that at different resolutions, maybe I just need to look at it more. for now I'm going to make the barb stop at the exact same place that chance's wizard does so that I can reuse his 800x600 cellar detection
    Last edited by LATM; 07-23-2012 at 10:41 PM.

BlackSack's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    Honestly, the next step to collectively be worked on is shrinking all of the scripts to 800x600.

Chance's wizard runs faster in 800x600 in a VM than it does in 1920x1080 on my main install. The load times are literally non existant and the resources usage is infinitely smaller.

Not to mention the fact that being in a VM makes it infinitely better, and makes using VMs incredibly more possible for a much large base. This is what I'm going to be working on and not actually finishing now in my free time

I don't mind working on new pathing coordinates, but I haven't looked at the new cellar detection method and honestly don't exactly know how to do that at different resolutions, maybe I just need to look at it more. for now I'm going to make the barb stop at the exact same place that chance's wizard does so that I can reuse his 800x600 cellar detection
    I can port the fast find to 800x600 if you do all the pathing / vendoring etc

TMichael's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it helps, I think I figured out what was causing those occasional cellar misses with the old code. If your character is slightly below the cellar entrance (higher y coordinate), he makes it in every time with one click, but if he is slightly higher, he won't go around that wall.

I suspect the misses occur when the pathing goes too far up, perhaps from bumping into a baddie on the way over. With my current pathing adjusted from the original script, I have zero wall hits.

chvlumb's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Running this version of the script would require two geared lvl 60 characters correct? The purpose of this script is to switch between a lvl 60 barb and lvl 60 wiz at random intervals to hopefully reduce the chances of being detected? In other words there is no advantage over mod 1.93x other than Hero/character switching?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chvlumb View Post
    Running this version of the script would require two geared lvl 60 characters correct? The purpose of this script is to switch between a lvl 60 barb and lvl 60 wiz at random intervals to hopefully reduce the chances of being detected? In other words there is no advantage over mod 1.93x other than Hero/character switching?
    Thats correct.
    Last edited by BlackSack; 07-07-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hows the run times for a wizzard? Is it any faster ?

Sidelancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooh this looks wonderful. Was looking forward to something like this for a while. Makes farming gold much safer. Waiting on Monk version

ziggo0's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be down for testing 800x600...I'm generally on all the time and have plenty of hardware (dedicated or virtual) to do testing.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated and tested with Monk, Barb, DH and Wizard

Cant find a NotAres based WD script to borrow so for now no WD.
    Want to get all these adapted to 800x600
    Last edited by BlackSack; 07-06-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dieri View Post
    im getting 26.5s with 16000 dps on mine

owned727's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black. I'm getting much better times w this script than the barb only script. I'll have to do a compare to see why im getting 30s runs vs 34s runs. Any way I can just comment out the class switching? Besides I doubt u want to support multiple scripts at same time.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by owned727 View Post
    Black. I'm getting much better times w this script than the barb only script. I'll have to do a compare to see why im getting 30s runs vs 34s runs. Any way I can just comment out the class switching? Besides I doubt u want to support multiple scripts at same time.
    Yea I will only be supporting this from now on, if you only define 1 hero it will skip switching automatically (except the initial chose at the start)

LATM's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dieri View Post
    I haven't tried the port of the hybrid version, but Chancity's version of the Wiz script in fast gear gives 17 second open cellars.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by LATM View Post
    I haven't tried the port of the hybrid version, but Chancity's version of the Wiz script in fast gear gives 17 second open cellars.
    I used the sequences from the LAWL script so should be exactly the same with better gear, my wizard doesnt have great items atm

Page 1 of 55 1234551 ... LastLast