Free Diablo 3 Account Loan! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

NoKause's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free Diablo 3 Account Loan!

I am now offering my Diablo 3 account out for loaning for REPPED MEMBERS ONLY.

This will allow you to play Diablo 3 when your bored, just to check it out before you buy it or for you to even farm yourself up some gold to sell. Loan periods will be discussed, based on rep. This is a FREE service, you will not have to pay for this at all.

I am the original owner of the account, at this time no one else has logged onto the account besides myself. You will be allowed to make any character you want or play any character, unless a certain character is off limits (due to another member working on it and wanting to privately use it).

Again, I am asking for nothing from this besides for you to leave the character you play ON the account. Any gold you are allowed to sell off.

The only hitch, if you get the account banned seeing as I am the original owner & do not bot or anything else of the nature you will pay for a new key. The only people who will have problems with this is someone who is playing on doing something completely stupid with my account.

One person will be allowed on the account with access at a time.

GuillotineDeath is my skype, get a hold of me.
    Otherwise private message me.

Free Diablo 3 Account Loan!