EU/Eu.Battle.Net Account for Sale! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jcone1986's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU/Eu.Battle.Net Account for Sale!

Dear Ladies n Gentleman!

I would like to sell my full Eu.Battle.Net Account with the following games contained in it:
    - World of Warcraft (with all of the expansions up to Cataclysm, also got a few smaller n bigger chars on it: lvl80 Undead Mage, lvl85 Tauren Drood"well geared", and with a few 10k of gold)
    - StarCraft II - Wings of Liberty
    - StarCraft I
    - WarCraft 3 + Frozen Throne
    - Diablo II + LoD
    - and a lot of achievements if that counts(for some1)

The Account is fully capable and functional, hasnt been banned or such. The only reason for my sell is cause I got bored of these games and wont using em anymore, but hopefully they will find a new and good master
    If you got any further questions plz feel free to contact me through mail "[email protected]" or Skype: jc_one_6
    Further note, I prefer to use Paypal for the transaction.

The Price for the account is: 76Euros//93Dollars, whichevere you prefer (the price is the same just differs in the conversion)
    Last edited by jcone1986; 07-17-2012 at 02:30 PM.

EU/Eu.Battle.Net Account for Sale!