0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to bots (auto it)

I I know how to install and run and all that junk. I have tried running a couple different profiles for my dh. One didn't work at all. The other worked but missed the cellar about 75% of the time. At first I thought it was because I never set up my movement speed right in the au3 file but after tinkering it stil didn't work. Then I vmed for a higher resolution but....overall it's just stupid. My default resolution is 1280x1024. Would all I have to do to get this resolution to work from say ares dh script is to make icons of my resolution? (his is 1900x1400 or whatever). Or would I have to change where it's clicking also? Like sense it's so many more pixels away or is it based on percentage of pixels? Thanks in advance

New to bots (auto it)

Similar Threads

1. [Bot] New BOT auto-rotation and stopcast focus PVP PVE mode undetectable for years
    By Zarkis3 in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-27-2016, 05:34 AM
  2. Anyone got the new grand theft auto for the xbox?
    By cobey321 in forum Community Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 09:20 PM
  3. New Free Bot API
    By UnknOwned in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 09:37 PM
  4. WoW Auto Travel Bot (auto It)
    By omgwhokillme in forum World of Warcraft Bots and Programs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 05:03 PM
  5. Fishing Bot! (Auto-It)