₰ Holystone - Marketplace ₰ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Holystone's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

₰ Holystone - Marketplace ₰

Hello there ownedcore, the holystone productions marketplace has reopened better and with more offers to give! In this post you will find all the service offers that we are giving, how to buy them and much much more. By using our service you are accepting the Holystone Productions Terms of Use.

₰ Service ₰

[*]Core Compiling
    Available
    [*]Public Server Setup
    Available
    [*]Adding Scripts
    Available
    [*]Custom Lua Scripts
    Available
    [*]Custom C++ Scripts
    Unavailable
    [*]Database installation
    Available
    [*]Audio production
    Available
    [*]Video Productions
    Available
    [*]Wallpaper/Photoshop Production
    Available
    [*]Server Support
    Available
    [*]Other Works
    Available
    [*]Server Build
    Available
    [*]World of Warcraft: The Holy Crusade
    Unavailable
    [*]Zombie Mode: Resurrection
    Unavailable
    Core Compiling – This service is a simple and fast server to who don’t know how to compile a fresh core I will compile you a fresh core for a pretty low price does not meter what core, Strawberry Core, TrilliumEMU/ARKCore, SkyFire, ArcEmu, MangOS, Trinity, Oregon Core

Public Server Setup – If you need help setting up your server on your host I can help you, this service requires teamviewer.
    Adding Scripts – you need help adding a custom script to your server? I can help you, this service requires teamviewer. If already have buy the Core Compiling service this is free.

Custom Lua Scripts – you can request me to build you a lua script for your server; you need to send me the information of what you want the script to do.

Custom C++ Scripts – you can request me to build you a C++ script for your server; you need to send me the information of what you want the script to do.

Database installation – are you having problems installation a Database to your server? Contact me and I can help you installing it and make it running.

Audio production – Do you want Music to add to your website, Server Trailer or any other thing? We have an Audio Producer in Holystone Productions team that can make you!

Video Productions – Do you want to make an awesome trailer to your server? Contac us and our team will develop it.
    Wallpaper/Photoshop Production – Want to make awesome pictures to your website, posts and other things that promote your server or company? We make it.

Server Support – You can buy a Server support to, this will include all the no DEPENDS services that Holystone Productions Marketplace have Available.

Other Works – If you want other work that i did not sad you can always send me a e-mail or a private message and i will see if i can develope it.

Server Build – Do you want to open a Cataclysm or Wotlk Server? we can build you one with what ever you what inside him, costum quests, costum scripts, Blizzlike Scripts and much much more.

World of Warcraft: The Holy Crusade – A new History brings a new expancion to the World of Warcraft Game, a story where the devol and god get togheter and bring destroction to the world of Azeroth.

Zombie Mode: Resurrection – Do you want to buy the full version of the 100% Holystone Productions Project? would you like to kill zombies and test the lastest updates of World of Resurrection? contact us to buy this awesome experience.

₰ Price Table ₰

10 USD [*]Core Compiling

05 USD [*]Public Server Setup

08 USD [*]Adding Scripts

DEPENDS[*]Custom Lua Scripts

DEPENDS[*]Custom C++ Scripts

08 USD [*]Database installation

08 USD [*]Audio production

10 USD [*]Video Productions

08 USD [*]Wallpaper/Photoshop Production

13 USD [*]Server Support

DEPENDS[*]Other Works

DEPENDS[*]Server Build

₰ Contact info ₰

The only payment tipe that we accept is paypal since provides security to both side, the seller, and the client
    Last edited by Holystone; 07-03-2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Update

₰ Holystone - Marketplace ₰
    Holystone's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Holystone