Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mods really??? Immortal exploit.

pretty bullshit...

I find an exploit and feel so happy to post to this community..
    exploiting a Post 28th immortal to work as a pre 28th..

But people are telling me you guys are getting paid by them so you cant post stuff about VS? So you delete everything about it...

Is this true?

if not please tell me why you deleted my post.. ITs hella useful info that was already confirmed to work by multiple people

mods really??? Immortal exploit.
    imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by djskillor View Post
    pretty bullshit...

I find an exploit and feel so happy to post to this community..
    exploiting a Post 28th immortal to work as a pre 28th..

But people are telling me you guys are getting paid by them so you cant post stuff about VS? So you delete everything about it...

Is this true?

if not please tell me why you deleted my post.. ITs hella useful info.
    Because they back the botting community and even more so the bot creators. So get the **** out of here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Assistend's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First its very inefficient and doesnt work reliable. And yes, you dont want to have good developers leave a field where you profit from their work.

djskillor's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    Because they back the botting community and even more so the bot creators. So get the **** out of here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    WOW.. thats SOOOOO Explanatory.. And so well constructed criticism. Im glad to be apart of people like you...

I found something and wanted to help thats all and i ask for questions on why. no need to be a dick.

newyorkstocker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because it is like scamming them off their hard work, if you want to run multiple D3 clients on one key buy a damn pre 28th key.
    Selling Gold D3

Blant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^ not sure how he profits. I know the method, and to be honest it was posted ALL over the VS forum itself weeks ago. So he's basically just asking for +rep to repost some information most people know. Unless he asked for money? Then **** him.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Assistend View Post
    First its very inefficient and doesnt work reliable. And yes, you dont want to have good developers leave a field where you profit from their work.
    its might not be the most efficient and works perfectly.. But i guess i understand wanting to encurage them to make bigger / better over exploiting them...

Still on a side note.. sales have been down.. I needed more accounts.. And its already against T+S to sell Pre 28th accounts.. which everyone seems to do here... Especially for RIDICULOUS prices..

But nothing in the world is perfect.. guess ill continue to use my post On multiple pcs / multiple accounts =p

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blant View Post
    ^ not sure how he profits. I know the method, and to be honest it was posted ALL over the VS forum itself weeks ago. So he's basically just asking for +rep to repost some information most people know. Unless he asked for money? Then **** him.
    Never asked for money.. Nor did i ever see a post.. IT was given to me by another fellow botter with his permission to post here cus hes not on ownedcore...I was only trying to donate to the community that has helped me in the past instead of just being a leacher

EDIT: i think he ment.. doing this keeps from buying 5+ more accounts from them so they technically lose money cus you dont need multiple bots anymore as in they lose profits.. even though they have been down.
    Last edited by djskillor; 07-02-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Blant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by newyorkstocker View Post
    Because it is like scamming them off their hard work, if you want to run multiple D3 clients on one key buy a damn pre 28th key.
    Actually no, VS has even banned the selling of their keys to others on the forum, shit tons of people had their accounts perma banned because of it, and made certain keys not work from selling (i'm not saying it'll happen to you, but it's happened before). Plus they haven't been able to sell their bot for like a month, so I don't really see why you guys have to jump on his ass about it, if he was just reposting some BS from the VS site.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by newyorkstocker View Post
    thing is.. You dont buy a pre 28th key... and its against there T/S to do so... only thing they allow is to buy more POST... In which you cant currently..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Blant View Post
    Actually no, VS has even banned the selling of their keys to others on the forum, shit tons of people had their accounts perma banned because of it, and made certain keys not work from selling (i'm not saying it'll happen to you, but it's happened before). Plus they haven't been able to sell their bot for like a month, so I don't really see why you guys have to jump on his ass about it, if he was just reposting some BS from the VS site.
    one guy whos not a douch so far Thanks man...

Blant's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by djskillor View Post
    one guy whos not a douch so far Thanks man...
    no worries bro, I honestly think half these people just use AutoIt and figure you're screwing over VS from his money.

Just to be clear for everyone dissing the guy and being a dick:
    1. It's against VS terms to sell your key to others, like I said, they've banned accounts, so you screaming "buy a pre key derp derp" is just giving money to some lucky user that bought it for $40 before the update and made a $200 profit.
    2. It's a stupid little workaround that makes it so people that can't buy more accounts (since the site hasn't been able to sell them FOR A ****ING MONTH because of cuntfag chargebackers) can bot more then one of their accounts.
    3. I'm sure once the bot comes back up, they will implement a way to fix that, or a patch for it, like for example how DB has a key that you can only use while the program is active or it gives "max session" error.

No reason to be so uptight guys.

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Want the reason?
    We do partially back the bot creators that help our community and vice versa, we don't allow honorbuddy cracks, much less any bot crack.... why should we allow the information to make the immortal bot license into something it's not? Because you can't get more bot licenses?? It's called patience, or open your wallet and buy more from other people as a workaround. The fundamental level of it- you're breaking their software, we don't allow it. Logic.
    Last edited by Remus3; 07-02-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thing is .. IF they fix it to check while ingame... It will be detected by warden.. IDK how they would even go around fixing it lol....

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus3 View Post
    Want the reason?
    We do partially back the bot creators that help our community and vice versa, we don't allow honorbuddy cracks, much less any bot crack.... why should we allow the information to make the immortal bot license into something it's not? Because you can't get more bot licenses?? It's called patience, or open your wallet and buy more from other people as a workaround. The fundamental level of it- you're breaking their software, we don't allow it. Logic..
    yea someone basically said the same thing and i quoted stating that i can understand taht... dont have to be a douch about it.i was concerned and Asked a question i expected a simple answer that was given earlyer... logic.

And until they fix it.. your telling me You Back the bot creators YET... your specifically Telling me To go against there T&S And buy an account from someone else.. that doesnt sound right to me...

but....NO need for more replies.. i got my answer and i wont post something That can Exploit any other company besides Blizzard.. IF i find out something ill be more than happy to share what i can with this community.. I just want to be more than a guy who just leaches all day...
    Last edited by djskillor; 07-02-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast