0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to using bots.

I'm new and want to start using bots on diablo 3 but i do not know how to use AutoIt or this DH i have been reading about on many posts. I would appreciate the help from a member to help me setup the program and start earning gold to get great gear off of the Auction House.

I am available by voice communication because I have Ventrilo, Mumble, and Teamspeak 3. I would prefer to use voice communication if anyone would invite me to a server.

Also if anyone has a suggestion to an gold/item farming Autoit file for a witch doctor between 1280x720 or 800x600 that would be appreciated as well.

New to using bots.
    iSyn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw man I'm so close to being able to help you i know how to set it up for the most part but I am running into a problem getting it started.
    Oh, DH stands for Demon Hunter.

CoachSyberion's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ohh didnt know that. i thought it was an alternate program available.

liquidsystem's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have a pretty good bot for Witch Doctor....
    I help support ANY Diablo 3 Witch Doctor Bot. (Andy/Avatar/zEEneXx/etc.)|If you have any issues with it, PM me.
    If you'd like to support me consider making a small donation.

Current version for Andy's bot can always be found: here

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok cool well if you wouldnt mind could you show me how to work the autoit program and set it up for the bot? i myself dont plan on doing this to earn money just earn gold to buy some things on the AH. i hate running it all day it sucks manually. if i could i would like to find a bot that can farm tomes of jewelcrafting or farm the dank cellar for level 61 to 63 items to break down for fiery brimstone and exquisite essence. all of them sell for a fair price but i hate how exquisite essence has gone down so drastically lately its lost 1/3 of its worth in the last day.

haitianboy420's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Witch Doctor Scripts using auto it
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ll-repair.html
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...rming-bot.html

Also if you dont have the recommended video settings you can use VMware to emulate a pc running any resolution
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...r-pc-free.html
    VMware is a pay program, but ive noticed people are reative in ways to obtain such software. (no more questions on this topic please)

and lastly if you cant use 1920x1080 you can use ANY 16:9 res. like 1600x900 and lower.
    the only problem you will run into is looting with image search

if a script uses image search all you have to do is take a screen shot of your pc and use paint to create a new png of that file..

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea i guess i could do that thx for the help. but i still am unsure how to set up autoit in the first place. could someone help?

Sidelancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CoachSyberion View Post
    yea i guess i could do that thx for the help. but i still am unsure how to set up autoit in the first place. could someone help?
    Autoit and autohotkey are difficult for newbies (like myself). The basic way they work is this: you download autoit or autohotkey (whichever program you want to use, autoit seems to be a bit more popular) , then either write or download somebody else's script (written in notepad usually?). Then you run the program and choose the script you want to use. Most people who post scripts will also give you instructions on what to do in-game (IE what resolution you need to be in, etc).

The scripts are nice because the way I understand it, they don't "inject" anything into the client, which means they are undetectable or hard to detect with Blizz' automated Warden system. However they are obviously harder to set up, learn, and less flexible than completely automated bot programs like Demonbuddy and Immortal.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not that i dont know how it works, which im pretty sure its based off the pixels and thats why when you get a script it has to be set for that resolution. what im not getting is how to run the program and set it up to use a script. also does anyone use notepad++ for this because i have it if thats what i need.

josetaas's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you downloaded a script from here, it should have instructions how to use it. What you should do is download AutoIT first from their website which you should just look up on google. After downloading, it should recognize all .au3 scripts and it should be as simple as double clicking the script to get it to run. Scripts usually have a hotkey to trigger them, so check if it has one. I'm unsure what your problem is exactly, but I guess this should cover it.