0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basic Botting Questions

Hey guys, I'm looking to get into botting but I have no idea where to start. I currently have a single legit account I've been playing on and I want to keep it for "normal" playing. Is it possible for me to purchase more copies of Diablo 3, and then use those to run bots on the SAME computer? Or will my legit account get banned as well?

What if I run my legit account with my botting account on the background?

What are some of the basic must-have programs I need to download/learn?

Can I use the same paypal for my legit and botting accounts?

Thank you
    Last edited by Sidelancer; 06-30-2012 at 03:38 PM.

Basic Botting Questions
    hatleyn's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one knows for sure I wold get a new account get a lvl 60 and bot with that. U can use same PayPal but got to use different emails with battle.net

Sidelancer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hatleyn View Post
    No one knows for sure I wold get a new account get a lvl 60 and bot with that. U can use same PayPal but got to use different emails with battle.net

Thx, do you know if there's any difference between purchasing online or a physical copy for botting?

liquidsystem's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sidelancer View Post
    Thx, do you know if there's any difference between purchasing online or a physical copy for botting?
    You might as well get online, physical is sometimes more (for case/cd)
    I help support ANY Diablo 3 Witch Doctor Bot. (Andy/Avatar/zEEneXx/etc.)|If you have any issues with it, PM me.
    If you'd like to support me consider making a small donation.

Current version for Andy's bot can always be found: here

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Starting with my first bot account now. I was ridiculously confused but I think I get a basic picture now: There's Hellbuddy, Demonbuddy, Immortal and the two programs being used to run bot scripts (Autoit/autohotkey). Demonbuddy/Immortal are down (Expect for those who got licenses before), hellbuddy works (altho some people have gotten banned using it already?) and the autoit/autohotkey is difficult to learn for newbies.

dan1982's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sidelancer View Post
    Starting with my first bot account now. I was ridiculously confused but I think I get a basic picture now: There's Hellbuddy, Demonbuddy, Immortal and the two programs being used to run bot scripts (Autoit/autohotkey). Demonbuddy/Immortal are down (Expect for those who got licenses before), hellbuddy works (altho some people have gotten banned using it already?) and the autoit/autohotkey is difficult to learn for newbies.

hey,i have the same question,but autoit is really difficult to learn and use.so i want to buy a bot,but i can not buy hellbuddy(their site is not down but can not open the forum or buy),where can you buy the hellbuddy?can you tell me or just PM me?thank you.

FreeMoney's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello everyone,

I have some similar questions so I thought I'd post them in here instead of making a new thread since they are relevant and once answered, might be helpful to the OP and others reading this thread

I'm new to botting in D3 although I used several different bots in D2 with great success.

Where can hellbuddy be purchased/downloaded?

Can someone confirm people have already been banned for using it? If so, are the bans random, grouped (flagged accounts and then mass bans), or triggered by a specific action?

Is there some standard Autoit tutorial that most people use to learn, or should I just go check out Youtube?

Does anyone know if your main account can be banned for:

A) botting on a separate account from the same ip address?
    B) botting on a separate account from the same computer?
    C) botting on a separate account from the same ip address while playing your main account?
    D) botting on a separate account from the same computer while playing your main account?
    E) transferring gold from your botting account to your main account on a regular basis?

I know B and D are sort of reiterating some of the OP's questions, but it would be nice to see some more opinions.

Lastly, does anyone know if/where extra cd keys can be purchased?

Thanks!
    Last edited by FreeMoney; 07-02-2012 at 04:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can DL Hellbuddy here. Filebeam - Beam up that File Scottie! (courtesy of streets772)

For the license key, enter _BETA_KEY_#_00000000000000000000 to be able to start it. After that download some scripts from the hellbuddy thread (HELLBUDDY BOT *RELEASED* 30 days for FREE), put them in your Hellbuddy folder (located in c/users..../temp and you're good to go.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FreeMoney View Post
    Hello everyone,

Can someone confirm people have already been banned for using it? If so, are the bans random, grouped (flagged accounts and then mass bans), or triggered by a specific action?

Is there some standard Autoit tutorial that most people use to learn, or should I just go check out Youtube?

C) botting on a separate account from the same ip address while playing your main account?
    D) botting on a separate account from the same computer while playing your main account?
    E) transferring gold from your botting account to your main account on a regular basis?

I know B and D are sort of reiterating some of the OP's questions, but it would be nice to see some more opinions.

Thanks!
    Yes I've read about some people already having been banned for Hellbuddy, but I don't know any specifics. If you can bot the AH with hellbuddy, then that was likely the main ban cause...

You have to find a autoit tutorial on their own website. The program is not meant to be used as a bot, so you'll need to either read a lot around these forums or just learn it yourself on autoit's website (thru a simple google search).

From what I've read so far, you can bot from the same ip, because blizz doesn't ban by ip, they ban your licence. Some people have even said it is safe to move stuff off your bots to your "main" or "safe" account and that account will not get banned if the bots do.

If you really want to be safe, read the VWware thread about how you can run a virtual machine on your comp. It registers as a completely separate computer from the outside, and a lot of people are using it for botting, especially for autoit (since autoit has to use your mouse/keyboard to work, thus making ur comp unusable if u run it).

A lot of these questions are hard to be 100% sure on, so you'll have to make up your own mind by reading through the forums like I have. All I can say is that botting from the same comp/ip seems perfectly safe at the moment (at least until Blizz changes their tactics) and most GOLD botters have not been banned, regardless of their program of choice. Instead, Blizz is focusing on banning AH botters.
    Last edited by Sidelancer; 07-03-2012 at 07:27 PM.

who knows's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FreeMoney View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have some similar questions so I thought I'd post them in here instead of making a new thread since they are relevant and once answered, might be helpful to the OP and others reading this thread

I'm new to botting in D3 although I used several different bots in D2 with great success.

Where can hellbuddy be purchased/downloaded?

Thanks!
    A: No, the main account wont be banned unless you manipulate the game economy via the botting account. AKA, send items/gold from botting account then sell that stuff on the RMAH on the "clean" account.
    B: No. Unless in the scenario in A.
    C: No.
    D:Yes. Unless you're sandboxxed in a virtual machine.
    E: Look at scenario A.
    My Diablo 3 Gear Swap Program:
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diablo-3/diablo-3-bots-programs/352782-free-wks-gear-swap-bot.html

cokecoke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by who knows View Post
    A: No, the main account wont be banned unless you manipulate the game economy via the botting account. AKA, send items/gold from botting account then sell that stuff on the RMAH on the "clean" account.
    B: No. Unless in the scenario in A.
    C: No.
    D:Yes. Unless you're sandboxxed in a virtual machine.
    E: Look at scenario A.
    So the only real danger would be to buy many items and sell them in the Rmah but if you buy items just to use them it seems safe, right?

Thanks.

TMichael's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-----------

I've read many accounts of people transferring gold to their main "clean" account with no issues - aren't many of these people then selling on the RMAH? Also, has anyone actually been banned for selling on the RMAH (from a "clean" account) using items bought from these transfers, or are you just speculating?
    Last edited by TMichael; 07-05-2012 at 08:30 PM.

Ajashi's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw someone mention in another thread that when you bot, your account gets flagged or blacklisted by blizzard and but you don't get banned immediately. The ban comes in a "ban wave"...is this true? So basically they can always tell when you are botting and then they wait and plot against you...100%? Interested to know if anyone has seen/survived this so called "ban wave" and link any evidence of this if possible. Thanks.