Scammer alert, be aware menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Darkbounded's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer alert, be aware

Skype named - bestwowaccounts.com (both name and skype name were these), contacted me few hours ago asking if I want to buy or sell WoW accounts. I had several accounts to sell so I told him/her all the info about my main acc, without thinking much the answer was that I can get 2000 $ (thats right, and my account in my luckiest day would cost 200$) for my account but i must contact him in few days cuz he doesnt have money atm. Do I need to say more? If you need more here it is, I said that I will sell it for 300$ if we do the deal right now and again the answer with no money... Now having or not having money if you truly believe that you can buy an account for 2000$ and make profit out of it... Who wouldn't find a way to buy it for 300$ and make 700% + profit? Then I dropped the price down to 200$ no answers in the next couple of hours after that he/she blocked me.

I'm not saying he's a scammer, he didn't manage to scam me I've seen this too many times. But just be aware, there are no accounts that are worth 2000$ atm, especially mine.

Scammer alert, be aware
    mmoplayer28's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interesed to buy an accont fron site (or donduleone). Someone know if he is legit?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump bump bump

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Zwor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also want info about that site. BUMP

Ravenlink's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site is not a scam. This site is the cheapest on market and the best.
    Last edited by Ravenlink; 03-06-2014 at 02:43 PM.

Bestwowaccounts's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I must say that I am amazed by the fact that this forum staff allows the possibility of false accusations without any proof , this is nonsense. This kind of thread has to be removed if no proof is provided to justify the accusations. Especially trolls like this.

We are operating since 2008 and we have sold hundreds of wow accounts so far, none of the customers were complaining in meantime for all of those years which can be considered as a proof that we are highly trusted. Which can be checked on our main forum ******* page.

I would appreciate if moderator or administrator of this forum was able to provide a rational response.

Thanks in advance

Darkbounded's Avatar Knight-Captain
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This thread is from 2 years ago, if I posted it then it truly happened, I have no reason to lie since I am not in the accounts business therefor you are not a competition for me, therefor like I said no reason to lie. What could have happened is that someone was using your skype (somehow) or a very very very similar skype name so that I didn't notice the difference, it was 2 years ago so I really don't remember, still like I said, if I wrote it, it happened, how and why and what I don't remember after such a long period of time.