Selling Scroll of Resurrection! (You send, I recieve)! Get your Ethereal Mount! menu

Trade Details

Free

lretic71's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Selling Scroll of Resurrection! (You send, I recieve)! Get your Ethereal Mount!

Inactive account here looking to sell a Scroll of Resurrection.

Brief summary: They're free to send, and you receive a sick ethereal mount in return for snatching a player back for Blizzard. I get a scroll that levels a character to 80 as well as 7 free trial days. At the end of those 7 days you receive the mount and, I the scroll, if I subscribe for at least 1 month, which of course I'll be doing as part of the arrangement.

I'm Alliance on Tichondrious. Only looking for around 10k gold and for surely accepting offers - if you don't have gold on this server but are interested feel free to contact offers as well

Post reply or send PM for contact info, more details, etc.

Thanks

lretic71's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)

Still looking! Taking any offers