Grinding/Leveling Services! (Only US) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

priesta's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grinding/Leveling Services! (Only US)

Hi everyone!

Priesta is here to offer you a GREAT and FAST service!

First off, I will be HAND-GRINDING any of the services that you are in need of. This way, there is absolutely NO way that your account can be banned/suspended when using my service.

Second off, I am a North American player who plays this game ALOT. I am aware of every classes rotations, gear choices, and talent specs. You will be getting the correct gear that you need for your specific class.

Finally, I have to end here with a little bit of bad news. Currently, I am only accepting in-game gold (Any server, Any race) for these services. However, due to this I have dramatically reduced the price that I would normally charge for them. So without further or due, here are the prices!

POWERLEVELING SERVICES
    1-60 20k gold
    1-70 35k gold
    1-80 45k gold
    1-85 55k gold
    If you have any exceptions with these prices (For example, you have a character that is already level 30, and you want it to get to 60), just contact me and we can work out a discount that works for you.

HONOR/JUSTICE POINTS SERVICES
    4k honor (Capped) 15k gold
    4k Justice Points (Capped) 20k gold
    FULL Ruthless gear 40k gold

PACKAGE DEALS
    1-85 + 4k Honor or 4k Justice = 65k gold
    1-85 + FULL Ruthless gear = 85k gold

Add me on skype @ evylenn3 if you would like to talk more about finding a deal perfect for you. Happy WoWing everyone!
    Last edited by priesta; 06-28-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Grinding/Leveling Services! (Only US)
    priesta's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump!!! Taking orders