Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it possible to avg more than 350k+ gold/hr with Dank Cellar Bot?

I have 307 GF, 133 MF, each runs takes me only 33 secs, yet I can only avg 350k gold/hr with the noares script. I read some ppl are claiming they get 600k/hr. I must be missing something.

How is it possible to avg more than 350k+ gold/hr with Dank Cellar Bot?
    Assistend's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mostly spells that help you travel the distance (Vault/blink etc) and enough dps to almost instantly kill him to not waste time there, and enough PUR so you just need to move once and can port out.

Stige's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 bots doing 720k and 740k and 2 others doing 650k and 640k for me.

Get a real bot perhaps.
    Super Unicum

arevin01's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xarper View Post
    2 bots doing 720k and 740k and 2 others doing 650k and 640k for me.

Get a real bot perhaps.
    Are you suggesting that noares bot is not good? Perhaps you could point me which bot to use.

Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by arevin01 View Post
    Are you suggesting that noares bot is not good? Perhaps you could point me which bot to use.
    D and B.

Wth is noares bot anyway? Oo
    Super Unicum

welbewoll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xarper View Post
    (...)Get a real bot perhaps.
    .. doing it how?

i don't want any bot from you, coding bots is relatively easy and fun so i am writing them myself, what i'm interested in is the run itself

yesterday night and today in the afternoon i've written a sarkoth bot for myself with .) dc/hangup detection .) repair .) half-dynamic combat targeting enemies .) preliminary loot code .) self defense when tping .) etc.

the fight lasts ~4-5 sec, death rate (last time i checked) was 11 in 670; running in a vm
    still i only pick up (first unoptimized version w/o magic/rare/+ looting)
    307k/gph with char#1 @ 275gf over 6.5 hours
    276k/gph with char#2 @ 257gf over 6.5 hours

so how do you end up with 650 to 750 with sarkoth?
    320gf with 200mf or what?
    cutting delays and optimizing can only go this far

ofc additionally image recognition can be optimized by limiting areas and adding ocr, but how much can that really give you? i'd guess max 30% but you are waaay beyond that

this means you either are running something other than sarkoth like core of arreat at hell maybe with memreading etc. or there is some magic fairytale way to do sarkoth for double the profit, or your bots .) auto-identify .) rate .) sell on the ah good i62-i63 items they found - all automatically, in which case i salute you

chaosad1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by welbewoll View Post
    .. doing it how?

i don't want any bot from you, coding bots is relatively easy and fun so i am writing them myself, what i'm interested in is the run itself

yesterday night and today in the afternoon i've written a sarkoth bot for myself with .) dc/hangup detection .) repair .) half-dynamic combat targeting enemies .) preliminary loot code .) self defense when tping .) etc.

the fight lasts ~4-5 sec, death rate (last time i checked) was 11 in 670; running in a vm

ofc additionally image recognition can be optimized by limiting areas and adding ocr, but how much can that really give you? i'd guess max 30% but you are waaay beyond that

this means you either are running something other than sarkoth like core of arreat at hell maybe with memreading etc. or there is some magic fairytale way to do sarkoth for double the profit, or your bots .) auto-identify .) rate .) sell on the ah good i62-i63 items they found - all automatically, in which case i salute you
    Real bots can detect whether the cellar is open way before it is even on the screen, making failed runs much quicker. Some have instant-leave so you dont have to townportal to town before quitting. All of the real fast ones use vault, all the way to sarkoth, no running whatsoever. They all use cluster arrow, which means sarkoth dies in 1-2 seconds.

I get about 450-460k gph with my autoit bot. I used to get 525k with db, before i quit using it. I hear db is able to get 650k/h pretty easy now. I must assume it uses some kind of insta-exit now.

Thanks G/R
    7/13
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no insta-exit hack on DB.

Average run with Cellar takes ~16 seconds and without ~8 seconds.
    Super Unicum

08449's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 307 GF, 133 MF, each runs takes me only 33 secs, yet I can only avg 350k gold/hr with the noares script. I read some ppl are claiming they get 600k/hr. I must be missing something.
    Yes, you are missing something. NotAres' script, while it is pretty good, is just that: a script. It does not read memory, it only reads pixels from your screen. A "real" bot like for example demonbuddy or Immortal Bot actually understands whats happening in the game.
    If for example the cellar spawns, the real bot can detect this by just reading it from memory and knows it way faster then the script does.

Most people who use DemonBuddy also use a plugin called AGB. This plugin vaults to the cellar (4/5 times?) and then does 2 vaults in the cellar, kills sark, vaults again to pick up and loots everything within a second. After that he instantly teleports home, and quits the second the game is done loading 'town'.
    It might not seem like a lot, but all the little timers that NotAres' has to built in his script to keep it working, demonbuddy does not and it adds up!

(This was not directed to me, but i'll respond anyway)
    The point is not that NotAres' script isn't good, but its just simple NOT a bot. It's a script which has limitations.
    Also, if you are going to use his stuff at least call him by his name, its NotAres, not NoAres.

.. doing it how?

Woah, you start of with a kinda agressive "I don't want any bot from you" but you turned it into an actual good post after that. GJ.
    For starters:
    Your GF could be higher, like 320-325 is pretty much standard. This will not bring you from 307K to 600K, but it's a start. I'd say if you got good gear you might be around 400k, right?
    So that means that the demonbuddy runs for sark are 50% faster. Which is already pretty close to your 30%.

Believe me, i know how to make a script and how they work. It doesn't even come close to the efficiency of a real bot. There are no 100ms timers between every click, there are no hidden timelosses like for example the time that is lost just standing around waiting for the next click to the next location (Won't really be much more then 500ms max, but hey that happens EVERY time you click!), there is no time lost waiting for your pixelsearch/imagesearch to happen etc. etc.
    Demonbuddy knows what's going on and knows how to respond instantaniously and this is a HUGE difference.

Doing 600+ GPH on sarkoth is VERY possible, and if you want me too i'll even post a screenshot tonight of 3 of my bots running it with at least that GPH. We are not just throwing around those numbers for the E-peen. Those are actually true.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there are no "real bots" vs "scripts", bot = robot = automated agent performing a task which otherwise would have to be done by hand
    so alright then, you guys get these numbers through memory reading vs pure on-screen data gathering; that's what i was wondering

and on a side note, i stated that i don't want a bot and instead discuss how you reach that level of efficiency with one, to me there is a difference

08449's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there are no "real bots" vs "scripts", bot = robot = automated agent performing a task which otherwise would have to be done by hand
    so alright then, you guys get these numbers through memory reading vs pure on-screen data gathering; that's what i was wondering

and on a side note, i stated that i don't want a bot and instead discuss how you reach that level of efficiency with one, to me there is a difference
    I think you ment to bold the "want" part not the "a bot" part but i get your message. There definitly is a difference between the AutoIT/AHK autoclicking scripts and what we call a bot, you are right with the part where you say a bot is in language the same as the scripts we use, but you probably know that in 'slang' a script is different from a bot.

If i misunderstood and you really think there is no difference between a script and a bot, oh my. .

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well as far as slang goes i agree

to me personally the difference would be
    "bottier" = char controller using a feedback loop
    "scriptier" = completely hardcoded sequence

how much feedback from the game needs to be integrated into the program in order to call something a "real bot" is something you could probably have a 10 page discussion about since you can go from simple pixeldetection, imagedectection, ocr to memory reading to direct calls to ingame functions to AI programming (then to learning agents) and distributed bots playing together if you are that good

ElijahBailey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mmm I think it's pretty simple - the free auto-it scripts can get ~300gph since none of them read memory (arguably safer and less risk of a ban). The paid bots read memory and can get 600gph. That should be about it. Now, if somebody using any of the auto-it scripts available here on the site is saying they get 600 gph, please point us to the post and we can all try it out

Dieri's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if i am allowed to ask this but, where can i find such a automated bot ? I know DB wich isn't purchase able right now.. Is there any other bot ?

streets772's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tl:dr any of the above posts

Increase boot speed, use spells that travel forward (leap/blink/etc)

Have enough dps to 1-4 shot monsters and 280+ GF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast