World of Warcraft Guide and Review website.....Insane earning potential! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Carryservice's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft Guide and Review website.....Insane earning potential!

Hello forums, I'm here to offer any of you that is qualified and meets my needs a chance to invest time and resources into a website that will payback....and much more. Before we get started I'd like to introduce myself. I am a wow player and have been for 3 years now. I was a complete noob at the game and during those 3 years I learned a lot about the game. Now what I want to do is cut the process for other struggling wow players. This website will be 100% FREE with a membership option(maybe). The site will make money reviewing guides and posting affiliate links in them. I already have a partner YouTube channel, and an Adsense account. Not only can we make $$ with Youtube, Adsense, and Affiliates but Twitter, FB, and even the membership option.

Why should you invest?

World of Warcraft is a game with over 10 million+ subcribers, and in this niche there are tons of ways to profit of these players..one of them happens to be affiliate marketing. Now Wow is a niche that will get millions of searches monthly for our keyword(s). I have already ran a Wow related business and have seen the earning potential first hand. When you partner with me you will be getting a focused partner, someone with knowledge of the niche, and reputation in the Wow goods community.

I would be a fool to leave out the most important aspect of all this.....$$$. With a subscription based site you the investor will be earning a commission of the profits of the membership, Adsense, YouTube, Affiliates, and possibly even Twitter and Facebook! Investing in this is 100% foolproof and will net you your investment, don't invest your time in other risky ventures but choose a safe and profitable one instead.

What will you bring to the table?

First and foremost I need someone with experience in Affiliate marketing, and SEO(blackhat or Whitehat.) I don't want to waste time struggling for Google page ranks and traffic to the website, I need someone who can pilot this website to the top and quickly. My partner also has to be someone with web design experience(WordPress), graphic design experience, and the ability to assist me in getting mailing lists targeted to Wow players, and gamers. The website will be the focal point of this business so of course it needs to be superb! If you can supply these things either through skill, money, or your resources(friends, co-workers) I would for you to join me.

Why should I partner with you?

First and foremost I am an EXPERT on the wow niche, from everything to keywords, to in game details, and to how other wow websites compare. I can also find us a wealth of EXPERT tournament players to contribute content to our website. Not only will I provide the above but I will also maintain the website, financial details, content, and all the other social media websites. In addition I have already registered a domain, and bought 6 months worth of hosting. So as soon as you get on board we can hit the ground running to the bank.

Review of what you need to bring to the table:
    World of Warcraft/Gaming Experience.
    Wow Experience.
    Resources(time and/or money.)
    SEO and fast ranking .
    A proffesional attitude.
    Web design and graphic design experience or tools.
    Patience, focus

email: [email protected]

World of Warcraft Guide and Review website.....Insane earning potential!