6x Level 85, 2x Level 81, 2x Cata Accounts Same Battle.net, Same Realm, 185,000 gold menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Sahtyre's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6x Level 85, 2x Level 81, 2x Cata Accounts Same Battle.net, Same Realm, 185,000 gold

READ: I haven't touched my account in months, since Deathwing came out so the gear on these toons blow. Gear is a joke to get especially now with Raid Finder but you over achievers this wont be for you.

Moving along, I am the original owner of this account. No one has ever accessed it, it has been protected via authenticator the whole time. I will be offering complete original email control on this account, as well as willing to actually mail you the physical authenticator. I will also include a photo id with the sale. The account is active for another roughly two months.

A phone call will take place during any trade.

Next, the actual characters.

On the first account:
    85 Rogue - Human, 385 ilvl stage 1 legendaries, 525 Blacksmithing 525 Skinning
    85 Priest - Human, 368 ilvl, 525 Enchanting 525 Tailoring
    85 Druid - Night Elf, 371 ilvl, 525 Alchemy
    85 Death Knight - Blood Elf, 363 ilvl, 525 Herbalism 525 Mining
    85 Mage - Gnome, 370 ilvl, 81 enchanting
    85 Warrior - Human, 372 ilvl, no professions
    81 Paladin - Human, no profsessions

This account has 185,000 gold on the Alliance side, basically every BoA gear you would ever need to level up the last toon slot. Currently hosting a level 50 paladin which is pointless due to the level 81 paladin. Unless you want two paladins? *Shrug* Account is unlocked for transfers & all name changes. Couple toons have here & there mounts such as Raven Lord, Sands of Time, etc etc

Quick account recap, six level 85s, 185,000 gold, all maxed professions minus jewel crafting but with 185,000 gold you can easily power level it.

On the second account, same battle.net:
    81 Shaman

That is all, lol.

I wont be posting armories, or masked armories because the gear blows on all of them at this point in the expansion. Your basically picking up the account for the positives, the number of 85s on the same realm, the gold, the professions, the classes, the love of WoW put into this account. Also the security taken for this account and knowing your getting a completely safe account recall proof.

I also have no problem using Skype and showing my state ID to prove I AM the actual owner and just didn't get a copy of the ID from someone else.

Leave offers, serious interest only please.

OPEN TO A HANDFUL OF LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RIOT POINTS

Dont bother me with low balls, if you have NO REP I will only accept Western Union with YOUR payment sent first before you even log onto the account.
    Period, I will not be scammed or jerked around.

Gold companies don't bother me about selling the gold, unless your offering at least 1.5 / k

Otherwise PM me on the forums, I dont use aim or msn.

6x Level 85, 2x Level 81, 2x Cata Accounts Same Battle.net, Same Realm, 185,000 gold
    Nightshadey's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You willing to trade?

Sahtyre's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R