0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[GoldFarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Gold and Loot Farming [DH] [1024x768]

I can't remember if I downloaded notAres' version or Shimizoki's, but either way initial credit is theirs and also to whoever contributed to them. Modified to fit for 1024x768 resolution. (I run on 1680x1050, and was having massive trouble getting any of their resolutions to work, so I modified pretty much all the coordinates) This is also my very first time even messing with script, so take it easy on me

Ran for 4 hours with 38% cellar find and 0 deaths.
    (It can occasionally miss the cellar even if it spawns, has to do with monsters getting in the way and modifying the walking path, which the bot can't compensate for, I'm working on a more consistent path)

Features
    *Auto Loot (Customizable)
    *Auto Stash
    *Auto Vendor
    *Death Check
    *Input Limit Check
    *Network Disconnect Check
    *Random Clicks
    *Safer no cellar teleporting
    *Vendors Magic quality items (not Tomes)
    *Stashes UnID'd Rares and Legendaries (Rares work, but haven't got a legendary drop yet.. it should work though. Either way it won't vendor because its not ID'd)
    *Loots Tomes and Flawless quality Gems and keeps them in the Safe Zone of the inventory bag

Controls
    = Starts the script
    - Pauses the script
    x Stops the script

Changes
    *Uses the left side vendor instead of right side to avoid accidental checkpoint in town
    *Safe zone (highlighted area) in bag for gems and tomes (can't get them to stash for some reason, working on it.)
    [GoldFarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Gold and Loot Farming [DH] [1024x768]-safezone-jpg
    (I arrange them in this manner so vendor items can't be placed there, and so if a stack gets full it has another safe place to go.)

*Safer teleporting on a no cellar run
    [GoldFarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Gold and Loot Farming [DH] [1024x768]-teleporting-jpg
    (I was still dying a lot on the original path and teleport location, so I changed them both, you now walk next to the cellar before checking if its there)

*Updated all the image files, so you SHOULD have no problems. If you do, it can be fixed by retaking new snapshots of the names of locations and the "resume" from the main menu. The item letters shouldn't need to be changed.
    *I changed the way the skills are used while moving to the cellar, and how they are used when the cellar is and isn't there.
    *It's a little bit faster when attacking and looting, I was missing some loot before but now it seems to get it all.

Required
    *1024x768 resolution (windowed fullscreen)
    *20k dps minimum, can change attack duration to compensate if needed. (Or else you might not attack enough to kill him)
    See lines 248 and 250 in the script file for attack duration, increase if needed.
    *These skills (HERE)
    1. Smoke Screen/Lingering Fog (Must be bound to 1 key)
    2. Preparation/Battle Scars (Must be bound to 2 key)
    3. Companion/Ferrets (Must be bound to 3 key)
    4. Caltrops/Torturous Ground (Must be bound to 4 key)
    5. (Left Click) ANY
    6. (Right Click) Elemental Arrow/Ball Lightning
      Passives
    7. Tactical Advantage
    8. Hot Pursuit
    9. Steady Aim
    *SHIFT must be your stop move key
    *Bind middle mouse button to Move key
    *AutoIt installed

Setting it up
    1. Get all the files here (except AutoIt) Download
    2. Extract to C:\Your Files (if you don't have a folder there, create it. Literally call it Your Files)
    3. Navigate to the folder for your system (64 or 32) and copy the 3 .dll files to your Windows folder, overwrite any.
    4. Copy the files inside the Include folder to your AutoIt Include folder
    5. Start a new game on Act 1 quest The Legacy of Cain
    6. Travel to The Old Ruins waypoint
    7. Walk towards the Cellar until you get a checkpoint (about 5 seconds)
    8. Teleport back to town, but don't move or you might reset the checkpoint
    9. Exit game
    10. Run the GoldBot.au3 file
    11. Back to Diablo 3 while in the Main Menu press "=" to start
    12. Sit back and enjoy (hopefully, assuming I did this all right )

I believe that's all, its late and time for me to kick this bot off and go to bed. If there are any issues, I will do my best to address them and help to resolve them.

Credit where due:
    Thanks to Shimizoki, and/or notAres. And anyone else who contributed to them.

Happy Farming
    Last edited by belikeblur; 06-28-2012 at 04:15 AM.

[GoldFarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Gold and Loot Farming [DH] [1024x768]
    fiddlestick2012's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats your gf% and gold/hr?

royalflush7's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it does not work, because the mouse is not moving at all in the menu. On top of that i get an error which says that the MainMenu.png is not recognizable.

belikeblur's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by royalflush7 View Post
    For me it does not work, because the mouse is not moving at all in the menu. On top of that i get an error which says that the MainMenu.png is not recognizable.
    Then you need to do the same that you would have to do for any of the others and I had to originally do when setting it up, take your own .pngs for the main menu and location names. You will need to follow THESE ([GoldFarming][Guide]for Shimizoki's Sarkoth DH Script [AutoIt] Bot (.png edits etc)) instructions, just as I did orginally setting it up. What causes the error is when the script searches for the image of mainmenu.png, its looking for the picture 'Resume' on the game screen, if your color is off just a bit or are not using 1024x768 resolution, it won't be able to find it. From what I understand, it happens in most of the scripts for Sarkoth that use the Image Search feature.

There are some examples attached of the .png's I'm talking about. It should take probably 10 min tops to re-do all of them required. Just follow the instructions in that link starting from page 5, crop out the names and save them as new png.'s, overwriting the old ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GoldFarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Gold and Loot Farming [DH] [1024x768]-mainmenu-png   [GoldFarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Gold and Loot Farming [DH] [1024x768]-tome-png   [GoldFarming] [AutoIt] Sarkoth Gold and Loot Farming [DH] [1024x768]-square-png  
    Last edited by belikeblur; 06-28-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fiddlestick2012 View Post
    whats your gf% and gold/hr?
    262% Gold Find

In one hour I made 425k gold. Obviously this is also dependent on how lucky you get with the cellar being open. I got lucky in that hour and had a 72% cellar open rate. with 50% you should be around 360 to 375k.

A no cellar run takes 20-25 seconds
    A cellar run takes 45-55 seconds, if its time to vendor its about 1 min 15 seconds or so.
    Last edited by belikeblur; 06-28-2012 at 10:08 AM.

FireStormZ's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi , can you please upload a new link or different uploader site ? Cos it say I have reached my download limit , when it was my first try..

demonhunter555's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does not enter the cellar. Will you please provide a better pathing. Thanks man!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by demonhunter555 View Post
    It does not enter the cellar. Will you please provide a better pathing. Thanks man!
    Well, are you using 1024x768 screen resolution? Cause I don't have any problems with it not entering the cellar. (Very, very rarely it will miss it because monsters get in the way and cause the path to change, which I am working on fixing.) Other than that, it should enter the cellar about 95% of the time the cellar is there. Which is an improvement over the old path, where it would miss about 75% of the time. I can change the pathing, but if I do then it won't be right for me.. For me it isn't broken, so I can't fix it. You know?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FireStormZ View Post
    Hi , can you please upload a new link or different uploader site ? Cos it say I have reached my download limit , when it was my first try..
    Here is a mirror link. Mirror. Scroll down to bottom of page for the download. I will work on getting it on a better site when I'm not at work and update a mirror in the original post.
    Last edited by belikeblur; 06-28-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    belikeblur , can you please upload on other website , i cant download from sendspace

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx alot man....

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just realized something. I accidentally set all this up in 800x600 resolution. So for anyone having problems with the path not working right, that is probably why. I will work on fixing it later tonight.

jaylon90's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was just wondering what movement speed% you would recommend

vodca12's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any idea why? tried 1024x768 and 800x600 but still no go
    followed all the instruction above, help!

lazalaza's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same for me, Ive tried to replace the pictures and all other setup are fine, still I got the mainmenu.png error.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast