0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to MMOwned

Well i was just browsing the WoW section on a site that i like to goto, and i came across your video of the Private Server, and it looked awsome. I was actually looking up Blacksmithing Recipes on ThottBot, and i was thinking to myself, what would "Sulfuron Hammer" look like in WoW. Then i saw you using it in the Video and i thought it was bad ass lol..

I've only been playing WoW for a month or so now, so im still a "Newb" at it. I was a huge D2 Player before WoW, so im not really new to the concept of the game. What intrigued me the most about the Video was at the end, when you said you were in the works of making a "How to make your own Private Server" video. Which is what made me come to the site.. At first glance, the site is very astheticly pleasing, and very easy on the eyes, while checking out the site, i saw alot of good posts, and a great WoW section. I think i will be sticking around here for a While. Keep up the great work, and i hope one day i can contribute to the site.

New to MMOwned
    amrican93

Re: New to MMOwned

Welcome to the site!

yo1mcool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New to MMOwned

Hey Sin, yo1mcool here, just wanted to say Hi and welcome to the great WoW Site, lol.

Check your PM at rpg.