0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Request] Item text color editor

I have been working on trying to get autoit pixel detection pickit to work more efficiently with picking up gems/tomes with little improvement. I was wondering if anybody had the knowhow to change item text color. I remember an old d2 picket having this feature. It would turn gems to purple text on drop. This would be an easier method for pixel detection. I was thinking it could be fairly simple(maybe not?) to add this into something like 'darkD3' or possibly something easier. You could also make this so certain ilvl drops would show as different colors making loot filtering very easy. I don't even know if this is possible, but it would make scripting a pixel detection based pickit much simpler.

Any thoughts?

[Request] Item text color editor
    stealthingyew's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why not use _imagesearch and search for portion of the names like most of the autoit bots are doing seeems to work super well. You could aslo do imagesearch for the ilvl and then stash, vendor, salvage based on that Not exactly what you are looking for but basically does the same thing.

bigginz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really like the _imagesearch as you have to have the reference each image and have those stored with script. I prefer just having a single file. This could just speed up loot filtering while botting and playing. It will also reduce your chance of missing gem/page/tome of jewel/black drops.