paying top dollar for unban service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

onesbronson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

paying top dollar for unban service

i have been scammed once(by someone on these forums telling me they can get my acc unbanned but didnt), but heres what i will offer:
    1 year of wow (will give 6 months before hand) 6 months after you got my account unbanned,
    or 10$-40$ depends on what you can actually do
    your decision on which you want.

i have 2 accounts. this one so happens to be my main that got banned hence the desperation to get it unbanned
    pm me how to contact u ,skype,msn, or facebook.

i dont know if i was caught using Ohack because i never used it in public or if they finally caught me using lazybot but heres the email:
    post in thread pm me whatever.

Greetings,

account name: notbeingdisplayed
    realm: notbeingdisplayed

A user of the above account has recently been involved in actions deemed inappropriate for the World of Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. This decision was made after a thorough investigation of the situation as a whole.

When a harassment report is made, all players involved in the incident are subject to review, which may result in account penalties. Though we are unable to discuss the outcomes of our investigations due to privacy concerns, rest assured that this incident has been looked into very thoroughly, and the appropriate actions have been taken on all involved accounts.

Any disputes or questions concerning the following account action can only be addressed by Account Administration. To learn more about how Account Administration is able to assist you, please visit us at Support Contact Information - Battle.net Support .

Account Action: Account Closed

Offense: Unapproved Third Party Software

A third party program is any file or program that is not a part of the World of Warcraft software, but is used to gain an advantage in the game, such as increasing your movement speed or teleporting from one place to another beyond what is allowed by game design. It also includes any programs that obtain information from the game that is not normally available to the regular player or that transmit or modify any of the game files. Normally, this classification does not include UI modifications, except those UIs that require an external application to function. Any external applications that are used in conjunction with World of Warcraft can cause quite a few unwanted side effects. Some of the major possible results of the use of third party programs can be instability of the game to the point that a player "crashes" from the game quite often. External programs can also be used to transmit viruses, spyware, and other unwanted programs into a player's computer. Third party programs can also be used to obtain information from the player's computer, such as account, password, and personal information.

Details (Note - Times are listed in Greenwich Mean Time, GMT):

For further information, please view the World of Warcraft Policies and Terms of Use Agreement: (In-Game Policies - Battle.net Support) and (Blizzard Entertainment:Battle.net Terms of Use). Please be aware that additional inappropriate actions may result in further disciplinary action, up to or including account closure.

We understand that these policies may seem harsh, but they are in place to ensure that every player is able to fully enjoy their travels in the World of Warcraft. Thank you in advance for respecting our position.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment
    www.blizzard.com/support
    let me know if u can help thanks for reading
    Last edited by onesbronson; 06-26-2012 at 05:27 AM.

paying top dollar for unban service
    Helloolleh's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just pm'ed you.
    By the way, if I were you, I wouldn't confess about using 3rd party programs on a public thread, as it could easily be associated to your account (because of your realm and character name).

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey helloolleh my inbox was full i didnt get any pm's can you send me it again please

Dirtpetit's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add my Skype dirtpetit

Smoogels's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remove your character name and realm, if you want the best chance.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fixed thanks and added dirtpetit