Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for a reverser / coder for D3

Hi everyone,

I'm kinda new in this place (well in fact I know it since it was still called mmowned but I had never post anything before today, anyway...).

Quicly, I'm a french student, with law degrees (Master 2), web dev skills, bot reseller for a few people in this place, I also have a good experience with web marketing/communication and next year I'm going to get into one of the most prestigious french business school (yes it exists ^^).

"Congrats man, but **** you, you look like a perfect jerk with all your titles, degrees etc, get out of the place"

Ok ok ok, let me just finish to explain what I'm here for

I'd like to find some partners with complementary skills in order to create my own bots. I need a reverser and someone coding the bot logic (could be one person btw).

Great and you think you're the first one ?

No ! But I've got different objectives, I'd like to make regular programs, no hack just grinding, questing, farming, no cheats in fact. I want to create a business with values defending the right to give a game the time it deserves to in order to maintain your social life, your professional aims, etc.
    I want to do things well.

I know a lot of people people are going to consider this post as a joke, come on trolls I give you the right to tease me as long as you can. What matters to me is that this message is read by people who wants to change their coding skills in a business, who wants to offer the world something different far from the cloudiness, the opacity of the current bot market. If you think you've got the maturity to act in such a project just contact me by PM or directly in this post.

Thanks for reading,

(Trolls let's go).

Looking for a reverser / coder for D3
    yellowspark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i understand ,u want to make cash by using someones else knowledge in coding?
    Seems legit.

mmakid's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xtensive View Post
    Great and you think you're the first one ?

No ! But I've got different objectives, I'd like to make regular programs, no hack just grinding, questing, farming, no cheats in fact. I want to create a business with values defending the right to give a game the time it deserves to in order to maintain your social life, your professional aims, etc.

Thanks for reading,

(Trolls let's go).
    You're stating that creating a business centered around cheating in an online game is grounded in values. Grind based games are silly, I give you that. I think you tried a little too hard in your serious business forum recruitment.

Now if you had a nicely published website (or even a blueprint) with some sort of foundation and showed a bit of value associated with your ambition and "accomplishments", I think you'd have a bit more fortune?

I wish you luck and hope you find what you are looking for here. I just believe you don't think like an entrepreneur quite yet.

Then again your post could have been trolling!? :confused:

Xtensive's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yellowspark View Post
    If i understand ,u want to make cash by using someones else knowledge in coding?
    Seems legit.
    That's the way most of businesses work, yes.

Originally Posted by mmakid View Post
    You're stating that creating a business centered around cheating in an online game is grounded in values. Grind based games are silly, I give you that. I think you tried a little too hard in your serious business forum recruitment.

Now if you had a nicely published website (or even a blueprint) with some sort of foundation and showed a bit of value associated with your ambition and "accomplishments", I think you'd have a bit more fortune?

I wish you luck and hope you find what you are looking for here. I just believe you don't think like an entrepreneur quite yet.

Then again your post could have been trolling!? :confused:
    Website dev is in progress :-)
    But I've already coded a few websites for bots, I'm pretty sure most of you have already seen something I created :-)

yellowspark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we see some of them ^^? Just send me a pm or quote me

Xtensive's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R