WORLD OF WARCRAFT - RAF GAME TIME - CHEAP AS ! [EU/US] - X-53 Touring Rocket - FAST menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dugiwow's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WORLD OF WARCRAFT - RAF GAME TIME - CHEAP AS $3! [EU/US] - X-53 Touring Rocket - FAST

Account Activation (Needed for frozen accounts to allow RAF) - $2.50 per activation

1 Month of Game Time - $3.00

2 Months of Game Time And 1 Free [X-53 Touring Rocket] - $7.50

3 Months of Game Time And 1 Free [X-53 Touring Rocket] - $12.50

Extra Rockets (One Rocket per Month Purchased) - $1.00 PER Rocket

As I have just started selling I am only doing 3 months at the moment but if you need more just ask and I will sort a price out for you.

Payment Method = PayPal

Before purchasing, confirm your country can use Recruit A Friend, the following countries can use Recruit A Friend - Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, UK, USA, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Ireland, Belgium, Spain, Russia, Ukraine, Latvia, and Lithuania.

This method is NOT against Blizzard's ToS, no negative action will be taken upon your account, however if you have any concerns, feel free to contact me

Contact Information:

Skype - dugiwow1

MSN - [email protected]
    *I am on most of the time but If you dont get to talk to me on msn please pm me here.

TERMS:

There are NO refunds after your game time has been added as there is no way to remove it.
    If you are a annual pass holder then please DO NOT buy this gametime because if you have a annual pass then blizzard remove the RaF gametime for you.

DELIVERY TIME: 5-15 Mins After Payment Confirmed!

How to purchase:

add me on MSN, also please post below so I know that you have added me.

After you have added me we will go though the payment and then I will add the game time.

After that you can enjoy your world of warcraft at a much cheaper price !
    Last edited by dugiwow; 06-24-2012 at 08:30 AM.

WORLD OF WARCRAFT - RAF GAME TIME - CHEAP AS ! [EU/US] - X-53 Touring Rocket - FAST
    dugiwow's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still available !

Add me on skype if you want to talk, skype username: dugiwow1