1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which bot to get?

this will be my first time botting in d3.. i was wondering what bot to get. i know some bots have quit selling their product or shut down. so the question is what bot should i buy?

Which bot to get?
    Chucksta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think any of the bots are available to buy at the moment, that is if Immortal, DemonBuddy, and Hellbuddy are the only bots out there ?

Going by past experience of other products, I'd say DemonBuddy, but Immortal could be good, need honest input by people who use it.

What you want is excellent and reliable support, both by the people behind the bot (backers, developers, moderators, etc.), and the community via a healthy forum. DemonBuddy definitely has that.

If Immortal was available I'd look into getting that, but I'd need to know that they are up-to-date with detection prevention, and are excellent communicators. Plus, have a damn good forum. It's not available for purchase, so I have not looked into it's viability.

HellBuddy, too many negative reports/stories flying around. Your choice, my friend but, that too is not available for purchase.

mit's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlooDSki View Post
    this will be my first time botting in d3.. i was wondering what bot to get. i know some bots have quit selling their product or shut down. so the question is what bot should i buy?
    I personally have used Demonbuddy and the Immortal bot. Both got the job done, but I have always favored the "buddy" bots. With the current state of things though you can't buy Demonbuddy right now.

I haven't seen too much input about "detection" measures taken, if there are any at all, with the Immortal bot. If they do have them in place, I'd recommend either of 'em. They're both good.
    Mortui vivos docent. When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

waaldodxn's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get Immortal bot when its available for purchase, you won't regret it.

Runeseller's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It depends, what are you looking for ? farming gold ?

Never try Immortal bot but it seems to be the best for gold farming. but I think more injection than other bots = more risk with warden

I tried Hellbuddy bot, it's good for gold farming, but it seems they've been hit hard by the first banwave,

I tried TNT bot, the best for leveling char because it's the only one which can do all the quest, very intelligent pathing, average for gold farming.

I tried Demonbuddy, good for gold farming, atm you can't buy it but I think it'll be the best if they can continue their activity of course.

Galaxis's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using Hellbuddy right now =)

Chucksta's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DemonBuddy is about to go live again, and be purchasable, but only for those outside of Germany.

Demonbuddy to be up in about 12 hours