Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Model Changing Quest, Who Else Thinks We Need One?

Hey i mentioned this in suggestions but noone reads those. Who thinks we need a model changing quest, like #nogg does. Nogg=lame, but its a very well known and impressive to have the model editing thing done (im 1/2 way there btw, cant find a ****ing blp changer, btw if u could e-mail me one or just convert it for me thatd be lovely, ive tried 10 already). It would be cool to have one, but it would need to be even harder than #nogg-aholics because we have guides, and arnt nazis about information. A possible reward could be Model Editing Contributor, which would be like a contributor, but not quiet as good. You can still become a contributor but, u could become an ME cont. first. Also another one could be an award (there are awards on this section, sm1 told me im getting nominated for one soon) for Model Editing. Anyone have any other suggestions/tell me what u think? I just think its fun to have a goal, but i hate nogg, because geek33 ruined it for me.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    "If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

Model Changing Quest, Who Else Thinks We Need One?
    Ensui's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Model Changing Quest, Who Else Thinks We Need One?

Originally Posted by Fault
    Hey i mentioned this in suggestions but noone reads those. Who thinks we need a model changing quest, like #nogg does. Nogg=lame, but its a very well known and impressive to have the model editing thing done (im 1/2 way there btw, cant find a ****ing blp changer, btw if u could e-mail me one or just convert it for me thatd be lovely, ive tried 10 already). It would be cool to have one, but it would need to be even harder than #nogg-aholics because we have guides, and arnt nazis about information. A possible reward could be Model Editing Contributor, which would be like a contributor, but not quiet as good. You can still become a contributor but, u could become an ME cont. first. Also another one could be an award (there are awards on this section, sm1 told me im getting nominated for one soon) for Model Editing. Anyone have any other suggestions/tell me what u think? I just think its fun to have a goal, but i hate nogg, because geek33 ruined it for me.

There's multiple tutorials on how to model change here, it would be useless, the model changing quest is for people to show they learned how to model change by themselves with no help.

idusy-org's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its already been implemented and removed. and dont post this in two places.
    Unproud member of Snitchstianity

Krazzee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agreed with this, and when i register my site soon, i am gonna make a MC contest section on it. but i have been thinking of one for this site, not one that gives you special access, but gives you like say rep, or some other thing, the special access i disagree with, we are NOT nogg-aholic! i am not a nogg-aholic, and i shant be ever

billythekid887's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My suggestion is you find a new avatar instead of stealing one from Zax. Or give him credit.

Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ill learn to make my own lol, and im the only one on this forum with it.

"If I and everyone else could contribute to MMOwned like you do it would be a terrific place." Don't PM me with request, only Questions

billythekid887's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Atleast give Zax, the guy form Nogg-aholic who made that avatar, credit But seriously, I can't hate you, you're an awesome asset to MMOwned, you've given a lot to the community and we all need to be appreciative or something... +REP?

Fault's Avatar Retired Super Moderator

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by billythekid887
    Atleast give Zax, the guy form Nogg-aholic who made that avatar, credit But seriously, I can't hate you, you're an awesome asset to MMOwned, you've given a lot to the community and we all need to be appreciative or something... +REP?
    Wow thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me, at least online, definatly in a forum. TY man