looking for players interested in gold cap. I have a theory.. read on. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

KingCamel's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looking for players interested in gold cap. I have a theory.. read on.

Hello Everyone,

I'm hoping you are reading this in the best of moods this morning. Just to save time, I'm gonna cut to the chase. The realm that we will be going for multiple gold cap will be Proudmoore US, Alliance side. Sorry to everyone, but I am a private gamer and no large scale gold farmer/seller or anything along those lines. Basically, what I wanna do it get a team of players on the real Proudmoore to all have a banker toon that is in my banking guild. The months leading up to MoP are gonna spend stockpiling a LARGE amount of materials, and come release we are gonna level and farm on a LARGE scale. I have every profession capped so we can produce on a large scale. Basically, I will be crafting items with the things we farm. When MoP drops and we do this method like I think we can. We can easily see 2-5 million gold. Everytime we reach one million gold. We will split the gold evenly among ourselves and you are free to do as you please with it. If all goes well and we all work hard and stick to it. I believe that we can get everyone that participates 1 million gold... AT THE VERY LEAST. I've done my homework, and I've already got my items I wanna craft come MoP thought out.... Now let's get the ball rolling boys. If you need more information or you have any questions, Shoot me a PM. If you're here to flame, or troll.... let it be known, you're not getting a reply out of me.

P.S.......... I'm also thinking about live streaming our journey come MoP for the world to see us conquer the market. That means we are able to get donations and money from twitchtv for being partnered along with youtube... That money will be split evenly through Paypal. We're gonna grab the gaming world's attention from all the gold we will make. I just need some loyal hard working players like myself to get this to work.

Thanks for your time everyone. Have a great day.

looking for players interested in gold cap. I have a theory.. read on.