Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[REQUEST] F2P Leveling Bot /w simple profession grinding?!

Hello Ownedcore community! As the title reads I am looking for a working bot compatible with World of Warcraft's current updates that I can use on f2p accounts !

What I am looking for specifically:
    - Bot able to either grind/quest from level 1-20 (f2p has a cap on level 20)
    ~With this I would be able to create level 20 "twinks" easier an spend more time in battlegrounds!

- [Profession Grinder] , simply a bot that could use my basic level 20 mount [60% movement speed] and run around collecting herb&mining nodes!
    [BONUS] , a bonus would be if it could loot cloth and skin mobs for leather but I usually don't mind doing this myself as skinning is really easy.
    ~ In f2p you can only raise the core professions to a skill level of 100 to reach the max benefits before switching to get all the other profession benefits and this is very necessary for f2p 20 twinks as trade, mail, and auction are NOT accessible to us so giving me access to such a bot would NOT inflate prices or affect the economy of the server I played on in anyway.

-[Fisher] , f2p can raise fishing, cooking, and first aid to a skill level of 375. Fishing is a very tedious grind as many of you know and I want to catch the rare fish in STV contest for the Lucky Fishing Hat!

= If anyone could direct me to a bot that does even one of the things I have mentioned that would be fantastic! I'm sure most of the bots had more "end-gamish" tasks in mind but I figure I could configure/setup them with my f2p gaming in mind! =

As you can see I am looking for this simply to be in battlegrounds/dungeons with my fellow f2p community : D

I've looked a fair amount online but was not convinced on many of the bots reliability to avoid ban, virus-free downloads, or ones that simply... work.

I have LazyBot a trusted contributor on the site but am very confused on the way it works and how to create my own scripts / set up that meet my needs within f2p limits!
    (If someone knows LazyBot to beable to provide what I am looking for and help me/direct me tutorials on how to do so I would be forever in your debt! ^^)

Thank you if you took the time to read this and thank you more if you have the answers I seek !

~!~!~!~ If someone helps me I will make a donation to the OwnedCore Community for sure ~!~!~!~
    Last edited by GreyChild; 06-18-2012 at 10:29 PM. Reason: compensation for GENUINE assistance

[REQUEST] F2P Leveling Bot /w simple profession grinding?!
    GreyChild's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If noone can help me in this subforum is there another place you think I should bring my question/request? BUMP