Used to play Runescape? Play WoW now? WTT WoW gold for RS gold! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dan151204's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Used to play Runescape? Play WoW now? WTT WoW gold for RS gold!

Hi, I find myself on WoW alot of the time thinking what I should do and so I have started playing Runescape again although I have not quit WoW just not playing as much.

I am on the server Hellscream EU on the alliance and I have Just over 110k gold that I am willing to swap 100k of for Runescape gold. (We can discuss exchange rates)

I don't want to have my time wasted or waste other peoples and so I will make this very clear now, I am not willing to go first, I am happy to add you on WoW and show you the gold or whatever else you like but I will not be handing over any gold until I have received some myself.

Also I should mention please don't ask me things like "what will you give me for 100k" because if you have played Runescape you will know that 100k is hardly anything. I am looking for more like 5M+ at least.

You can add me on [email protected] to chat to me if you like, I will be on for probably the next 3 hours at least.

Thanks for reading.

Used to play Runescape? Play WoW now? WTT WoW gold for RS gold!
    dan151204's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump I'm online