I need information about a scammer menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need information about a scammer

Laackdailhe, person has already been banned from OwnedCore, I sold him 20 million for $80 on Saturday. The paypal name was Lisa Smith. This person initiated chargeback today, claiming it was unauthorized.

I had them put "virtual goods, will not chargeback" in transaction, I also have detailed chat log of the transaction received.

What I don't have and need is proof that Laackdailhe's address is the same address on the PayPal account, OR his skype name with the same e-mail as the PayPal account, if anyone has a screenshot of his skype e-mail or more detailed information, I would greatly appreciate it, or his OwnedCore e-mail would be great too. Thanks.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Cenny

I need information about a scammer
    Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a stolen PP account. There is evidence that this person used at least 3 different PP accounts. Sorry I got hit by this person as well.

encor1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea, he also used a different PP to pay me and he charged back on me too for $60, the best you can do is call PP dispute department and request them to manually escalate the charge back, you will need to explain what happened (tell them he scammed several people) and they will take what you say as proof, you wont need to upload anything.

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just issue the refunds its an obvious case of stolen PP. Even if you could make your case that you got scammed by someone they used a fraudulent account and therefore the seller loses. If this was their PP perhaps, but this isn't.

Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jaerin View Post
    It was a stolen PP account. There is evidence that this person used at least 3 different PP accounts. Sorry I got hit by this person as well.

I call bullshit, it was his moms or girlfriends, or friends paypal accounts. They will investigate the IP and it will be the same for the transactions. Anyways however much this guy scammed, Paypal will most likely file a police report and this guy will get raped in the ass in prison.

Just talked to Paypal, theres no way sellers can protect themselves against this. So everyone I've sold to could charge me back and I'd be ****ed.

Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by encor1 View Post
    Yea, he also used a different PP to pay me and he charged back on me too for $60, the best you can do is call PP dispute department and request them to manually escalate the charge back, you will need to explain what happened (tell them he scammed several people) and they will take what you say as proof, you wont need to upload anything.
    Did yours get resolved in your favor?

Also everyone this guy scammed, file a report with Blizzard saying he scam hacked gold from you. He will get his account banned.

ManhManh's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it was a stolen account, and i knew for sure i would just refund and move on.

Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ManhManh View Post
    If it was a stolen account, and i knew for sure i would just refund and move on.
    It's not a stolen account, it's his mothers, or girlfriends account. I'm reporting him to Blizzard as well. **** this guy.

ManhManh's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if it was, they will thoroughly investigate where it has been accessed from. IF the locations of where the owner of the paypal lives and where it was accessed is close they will probably not process the chargeback and close the case.

Cenny's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ManhManh View Post
    Well if it was, they will thoroughly investigate where it has been accessed from. IF the locations of where the owned lives and where it was accessed is very close they will probably not process the chargeback and close the case.
    Hopefully, this is ****ing gay, I'm so pissed off about this, I don't scam anyone out of anything, I am completely legit as anyone here that's traded me knows, I never ****ing chargeback, and I always uphold my end of the bargain. What do I get out of it? Jack shit, almost makes me want to go and start scamming the **** out of people. But I won't because I know what that shit feels like and the work/patience put into it.

Prodan1988's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah unfortunately I took the biggest hit from everyone probably. I was charged back $180.00 from this person.

It's not really about the money, I'm just angry over the situation..... I feel like I should have been more cautious and perceptive to what they were doing.
    I don't think I will be dealing with anyone who can't actually speak to me on skype anymore....

Anyways.... I called Paypal and talked with an agent over the dispute. Most likely nothing can be done on their end. The evidence I have (Being this forum and a skype log) isn't that strong against the case. Now maybe this person used the same paypal email for all of our transactions?

[email protected]

If so this would basically work against them, in their holding of funds.

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost $140. Of course that is the same email because that is Lisa Smith's paypal address. We did not deal with Lisa Smith.

According to this other person who reported them they used Jacobo Rojas not Lisa Smith. It's a scammer using stolen PP's there is nothing you can do to keep the money.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ml#post2315609 (SCAMMER INFORMATION- check this first BEFORE trading)

I know it sucks...Personally I'm not doing any trades without voice to voice communication and they will give me the paypal email they are using before they send the cash and it better match their OC/Skype information

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I lost $140. Of course that is the same email because that is Lisa Smith's paypal address. We did not deal with Lisa Smith.

According to this other person who reported them they used Jacobo Rojas not Lisa Smith. It's a scammer using stolen PP's there is nothing you can do to keep the money.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ml#post2315609 (SCAMMER INFORMATION- check this first BEFORE trading)

I know it sucks...Personally I'm not doing any trades without voice to voice communication and they will give me the paypal email they are using before they send the cash and it better match their OC/Skype information
    Yeah I suppose this is just a lesson learned on my end. I will be doing the same and I will stick by it.
    I'll just submit my evidence and see what happens....

The Paypal agent mentioned to contact Blizzard but at the same time....it will most likely end up with no resolution as well lol....

Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't talk to Blizzard that's just stupid.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't talk to Blizzard that's just stupid.
    Hah Agreed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast