Unmerged account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wowd00d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unmerged account

:confused:Hi guys, I have a question about unmerged accounts. I have a battle.net account on a US server and I want to get my head around how unmerged accounts work.:confused:

- My current account is in my name, but presumably the unmerged account will be in a different name - will I still be able to merge it?
    - If Blizzard bans the unmerged account that I merge into my Battle.net, will this affect my other account?
    - If I do merge it, will I be able to use SoA to get a free 80? (well at the cost of 1 month's membership)
    - What's the going rate for an unmerged account?
    - Will I get banned for getting an unmerged account and merging it to my battle.net? I have a pretty decent and long-standing account so don't really wanna compromise it.

If all of the above assumptions are correct, does anyone have one for sale?

Thanks.
    Last edited by wowd00d; 06-18-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Unmerged account
    Unscrupulous's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    -You get to chose the name on the unmerged account so you can make it your own and transfer the 80 from it to yours
    -If its on the same bnet Yes i think they do. If it isint then no they wont
    -Between 5-10 dollars US or 60k gold
    -I have never heard of a man from using an Unmerged account
    -Yes I do have some for sale. Hit me up with a PM

Hope i helped,
    Unscrupulous

Ezuds's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wowd00d View Post
    :confused:Hi guys, I have a question about unmerged accounts. I have a battle.net account on a US server and I want to get my head around how unmerged accounts work.:confused:

- My current account is in my name, but presumably the unmerged account will be in a different name - will I still be able to merge it? Yes, from my experience.
    - If Blizzard bans the unmerged account that I merge into my Battle.net, will this affect my other account? Not from my experience. I doesn't appear that it's a name mismatch that is driving the bans though I don't have any inside information just my experience. Some have speculated it is that the accounts may have used an IP address of a different country originally or a location so far from the current one that it triggers an auto ban. Can't say for sure but it didn't impact the other accounts under my bnet.
    - If I do merge it, will I be able to use SoA to get a free 80? (well at the cost of 1 month's membership) Yes but it won't cost you a month of game time unless you want the mount. If you don't care about the mount you don't need to pay for game time just the fee to transfer the toon to your main account.
    - What's the going rate for an unmerged account? See the forum.
    - Will I get banned for getting an unmerged account and merging it to my battle.net? I have a pretty decent and long-standing account so don't really wanna compromise it. Not from my experience. I've had a merged account banned but not others.

If all of the above assumptions are correct, does anyone have one for sale? See the forum, lots of sellers.

Thanks.
    Answered above.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And this is the seller I used. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-cheapest.html

Quick and easy.

xLionheart's Avatar Member From Ashes CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if it isn't under the same BNet account, if your accounts share the same name, you should be able to transfer between the two BNET accounts. At least I think so.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by UltimaFX View Post
    Even if it isn't under the same BNet account, if your accounts share the same name, you should be able to transfer between the two BNET accounts. At least I think so.
    This is true. Doesn't have to be under the same bnet. Just be sure to put it under a bnet you have ID for and if you wish to transfer it to your main bnet that the names match.

wowd00d's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback guys, that clears it up