♥♥♥♥♥Safest World Of Warcraft Botting♥♥100% Safe♥♥ Professional Botter♥♥♥♥♥♥ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

POWERBOT's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

♥♥♥♥♥Safest World Of Warcraft Botting♥♥100% Safe♥♥ Professional Botter♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hello OWNEDCORE members,

As the title states, We are a professional team of world of warcraft botters who use the safest techniques to level your account.

Comeptitive price, Safest botted power leveling,faster & more professional leveling services.

Leveling Terms.

1. All account information is managed by secure software to ensure the highest level of protection for you.
    2. A Single IP address from your region will be used all the time.
    3. If your account gets banned by accident during the leveling you will get a full refund.
    4. Once we start to level your character, DO NOT LOG IN YOUR ACCOUNT UNTILL SERVICE IS DONE!
    5. No partial or full refunds will be given if you decide to permanetly stop your order before its done.

You may contact us via SKYPE or PM

I don't reply before you reply on my thread,.

SKYPE ID = WOWPowerBOT

Vouches from other clients.

Yes. Wrote:
    Legit member, vouch 100% for him. Just did a deal. I went first and the payments went very smoothly and was done very fast.

James Wrote:
    Omg this is the best service i've used i got scammed before but i went with this guy and he done it really fast THANKS!!!! VOUCH

♥♥♥♥♥Safest World Of Warcraft Botting♥♥100% Safe♥♥ Professional Botter♥♥♥♥♥♥