0/59
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Map Hack + Track Hack + Zoom Hack

This is a very small, quick app I made to enable tracking objects on the minimap in-game that can't normally be tracked.
    This will show:
    -rare monsters (including treasure goblins/pygmies)
    -chests and certain other lootables
    NEW: now reveals all of the minimap you can see. This does not inject any code or hook anything and shouldn't be detectable by warden in its current state.

Zoomhack - use slider in the app, or use mouse wheel (works from in-game too).

Warden info - confirmed by members of the community and I that it's not detected, and not possible to be detected with warden as it currently works. Blizzard can (and has) implemented detection mechanisms in the game, outside of warden. Use of this hack, like any other, is at your own risk.
    Last edited by DrGonzo; 04-28-2014 at 03:28 PM.

Minimap Track Hack + Zoom Hack
    bigman3912's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    working...
    Last edited by bigman3912; 06-16-2012 at 08:53 PM.

DSentinus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice work man, i had a brain injury aswell and know how terrible it is, i will donate some moolah next week on pay day.

DrGonzo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/59
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see why mouse wheel scrolling isn't part of the game - feels very natural. Works great for kiting on demon hunter, or zooming in on barbarian or monk for a sweet view of combat. The game's regular camera doesn't really show off how dynamic combat can be.

I think for my next mini-app I'm going to try first person and/or third person view. I saw somewhere else someone had gotten the game to play with an xbox controller. It would make it feel like an entirely different game, which after running through the same story line 4 times per character, you desperately need.

5. Thanks torna77 (1 members gave Thanks to DrGonzo for this useful post)
    Iraq's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really good app, tried it out for a bit tonight and was everything i was exactly what ive been looking for. :P

hopefully it stays undetected for awhile because this shit is bananas!

7. Thanks torna77 (1 members gave Thanks to Iraq for this useful post)
    Deranged23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very impressive hack. Agreed that the mouse wheel scrolling is very natural! Good job man, thanks for taking the time to provide this for everyone interested in it.

9. Thanks torna77 (1 members gave Thanks to Deranged23 for this useful post)
    jho369's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minimap doesn't always work. Chest have not shown up for me while doing a Azmodan run...however the slider is completely amazing.

Thanks G/R
    0/59
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some chests/objects may not show, I'm having to hardcode names in because I haven't figured out a good way to filter based on data. Let me know the specific names of the stuff that isn't showing up, where its located, and I can look into getting it implemented.

And thanks.

12. Thanks torna77 (1 members gave Thanks to DrGonzo for this useful post)
    holyshadow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works like a charm. thanks!
    Would be awesome having a blue dot for rares, instead of the common red one.

Tory123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been waiting for this bad boy for days.. Good work friend..

Thanks G/R
    0/59
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't change dot colors without modifying their code, which I don't intend on doing (mainly it makes it wayyyy more detectable and vulnerable to warden at that point).

Open to feature suggestions in general though - sound alert on chests/treasure demons/etc for instance. More gizmos to track (if any are worth it, Armor/Weapon rack tracking should be in there already but other lootable drop rates seem too low to call out on the map).
    Auto-pot at low health would probably be a good one too. I'm down for adding more features to make it a general helper app.

Remember, The Save Brody's Brain Fund -- Indiegogo. Brody needs your help.

16. Thanks torna77 (1 members gave Thanks to DrGonzo for this useful post)
    Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand Blizzard is looking for maphacks with warden already...how is it that this one won't be detected immediatley, if you don't mind me asking?

Its the same idea isn't it, or does it work differently?

Also, if I zoom out then close the .exe the zoom remains. Is this safer than leaving the .exe running?

I'm guessing probably not since if the zoom stays afterwards than theres probably no active injection. Although that atleast does stop the minimap hack part right?
    Last edited by Malaki2030; 06-17-2012 at 10:43 PM.

jho369's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think maphack is detectable because once the game starts, all the information is saved client side. Maphack is just an overlay extracted stored information and make it visible...If I am correct, the game like D3, incomplete, created a year after D2, uses 2005 graphic isn't going to detect anything but there's always a chance of getting banned, but the chances are slim to nothing compared to auto click botting, which is very slim since it doesn't inject to the game that brings to Warden's attention. If you're playing the game that isn't implemented, there's always a risk.

Malaki2030's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jho369 View Post
    I don't think maphack is detectable because once the game starts, all the information is saved client side. Maphack is just an overlay extracted stored information and make it visible...If I am correct, the game like D3, incomplete, created a year after D2, uses 2005 graphic isn't going to detect anything but there's always a chance of getting banned, but the chances are slim to nothing compared to auto click botting, which is very slim since it doesn't inject to the game that brings to Warden's attention. If you're playing the game that isn't implemented, there's always a risk.

You shouldn't answer questions when you don't know what you're talking about :O
    I'm not that experienced but I do know for a fact that maphacks ARE detectable and ARE being detected by warden now.

Thanks G/R
    0/59
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ml#post2305818 (1.0.2.9950 Minimap Object Tracker)

looking for maphacks with warden already
    The kind of hacks warden can catch are those that modify .code segment and single level pointers, and/or inject a dll.

This is safe. I'm not modifying any game code, injecting any dll or code cave. Warden (as it works now) cannot detect this. Sure they could always rewrite warden, or implement client checks but it's extremely unlikely. As always, don't use any hacks on any accounts you can't afford to lose (unwritten rule to agree to, to even be on this site).

Also, this is not a maphack (to me anyway). A maphack reveals parts of the minimap you haven't been to yet (but the client knows about). This is a track hack like you would see in WoW.

More reading material: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...ults-bots.html (Hookshark results for bots)
    If you run HookShark after running my app, voila, no modifying diablo3. If you look at the screenshot, they use 3 hooks/patches for maphack = detectable.
    Last edited by DrGonzo; 06-18-2012 at 12:02 PM.

Page 1 of 12 12345 ... LastLast