EU Battle.net 2 accounts in 1 WoW menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Majestic Team's Avatar Active Member WoW Services Provider CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (88%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU Battle.net 2 accounts in 1 WoW

Hey guys. This is a trustable, fair price account I have to sell. Got some gold, got alot of titles, some gear, alot of characters, 7 years put into that account. Selling it because I'm done with WoW and want to buy Diablo. Got all the keys and everything you need to pass completely the account to your name. I'm considering money offers (above 150Euros) or a Diablo 3 account + some euros. Feel free to mail me to [email protected] or answer to this thread with more info.

Here's an image comproving everything:
    View image: wts

EU Battle.net 2 accounts in 1 WoW
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (88%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm requesting a mod to delete the spam please. Cheers.

Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (88%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now accepting 65 euros or + offers or just a single D3 account with no need to have characters created. Best chance to get an awesome old account!